Cute finds on ebay (back to school edition) ♡




♥ Pastel frilly socks ♥ 




♥ Headwrap ♥ 


♥  Mint peter pan dress ♥ 


♥  Pink peter pan dress ♥ 


♥  Navy blue shirt ♥ 


♥  Pink sports bra ♥ 




♥ Floral dress ♥ 


♥  Varsity jacket ♥ 


♥ Pink lace skirt ♥ 


♥  Tattoo tights ♥ 


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagram, tumblr, twitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! ♥ 

13 comments :

  1. ♡ I love it when you do these! Gotta get one of them Varsity jackets! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought the floral skirt and it was really bad quality :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the navy blue shirt! gorgeous finds!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the mint green peter pan dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love when you do posts like this :D and when you introduce to us new clothing sites online that i would have never found that sell really cute clothes, and i also love your reviews and your recent back to school posts i just love everything actually ♥-♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. The socks and the skirts, I love all the different patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore that pullover hoodie. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh, cute things!
    I like the floral dress, the one after the hoodie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should do Ebay finds, plus size edition! Lol i know you're not plus size, but you find such cute things on Ebay that don't always fit us "thicker" girls ; ~ ; lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article that you wrote a very nice, easy to see and very useful, we are waiting for further information, thank you very much
    slitheriounblocked.net slitherioprivateservers.com Clickerheroes2.co

    ReplyDelete