Sugarpill pretty poison lipstick review ♡




Im so excited that I got my hands on the Sugarpill pretty poison lipsticks! The two colors I purchased were "cubby" and "girl crush"! I was pretty hesitant to buy these to be honest because I'm an avid user of liquid lipsticks because I hate having to reapply lipsticks. When I was younger I would always use the MAC lipsticks and they come off so easily I hate it!


The formula was completely different than any lipstick i've tried in a while, but not in a bad way! The lipstick felt dry and it took a little bit longer to apply than a normal lipstick but because of the dry feeling application it lasted a lot longer than any other normal lipstick! It didn't crack at all but it did wipe away a little bit when I was eating. They also do stain your lips a little bit because the colors are so vibrant but I always kind of like that for some reason.


The main reason I bought these lipsticks was because of the packaging ; u ; ♡ Its so cute and the fact that it also has glitter is AMAZING! Out of the two colors I got I like cubby the most. These lipsticks run for $20 on their website and I 100% think they are worth a shot if you like lip products~ 




Im really happy with these two lipsticks and i'm hoping to try the color colors soon! These colors would look absolutely gorgeous on any skin tone~ Im wearing cubby in this photo! Is there anything from Sugarpill you've been wanting to try? ♡ 





9 comments :

  1. That color looks so cute on you I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chubby is such a pretty colour on you, I also really want to try Detox ♡

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this article very much. I'll definitely be back. Hope that I will be able to examine far more informative posts then. Check some Most Luxurious Hotels all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are really beautiful cuttie. I want you already
    buy U-47700|buy U-47700 powder|buy U-47700 research chemical|buy U-47700 online


    Buy U-47700 powder online from http://www.bathsaltforsale.com and other research chemical products
    Buy Research Chemicals online at the best possible prices. Bathsaltforsale.com is a research chemical vendor in usa and and also supply research chemicals in europe, Asia and most areas with legislation. Buy U-47700 research chemical online,5-methylethylone,4-cec crystals,carfentanil,a-pvp crystals,mdpv,synthacaine research chemical and much more.Click http://www.bathsaltforsale.com/en/745-buy-u-47700-powder-online.html to buy u-47700 powder online and other related products at the best possible prices. Legal bath salts at lowered cost are also available. Please do note that when you buy u-47700 online or any chemical, it's mainly for research purposes and not for human consumption. Also avoid skin contact. Great care is required when manipulating research chemicals.


    Follow our Buy U-47700 powder tutorial video on Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cubby <3 what a pretty shade
    Also I'm so happy you're back!

    http://hxneywitch.blogspot.co.uk

    Ellie
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl omg you have to start posting ootd or something because your style is so cute and i need to know where to get me some cute april style DDx you have the cutest pastel style <33 love you

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have bought from http://www.bathsaltforsale.com several times and i approve their product quality as great. No residues added. bathsaltforsale.com is recommended for those that need pure clean products

    ReplyDelete
  8. The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful
    www.appbaixar.com

    ReplyDelete