1. Space girl bath bomb ♥ I absolutely adore this bath bomb because it makes the bath water look like a galaxy! Plus it looks really cute even when you're not using it. The glitter stays on your skin for a little after too, so its fun!
2. Helping hands, hand lotion ♥ This is my favorite hand lotion! My hands tend to get dry because of my job so its really nice to keep this in my bag and use it every once in a while. Its a pretty tiny pot but it lasts a few months.
3. Cupcake face mask ♥ The fresh face masks from Lush you can only buy in stores because they have to be kept refrigerated. But if you have the chance to get one I highly recommend it! It smells like chocolate and helps a ton when I break out due to my ~time of the month~
4. D'fluff shaving soap ♥ I bought this in Vegas a few months ago and I haven't used anything else since. It smells like strawberries and makes your legs feel fantastic! It leaves a light strawberry scent on your skin too! It contains coconut oil so it doesn't leave razor burns either.
5. You snap the whip body butter ♥ This product unfortunately doesn't last too long... But it is seriously SO nice. When you rub it against your skin it has a cooling sensation and scrubs your skin really nice. It comes off black so its kind of fun to wash with! I would use this a couple times a week or when I wanted my skin to be super soft. If you pair this with the strawberry feels forever massage bar, you will feel like heaven! If you do purchase this I suggest buying the tin they have in stores and online.
6. Strawberry feels forever ♥ This massage bar makes me feel so cute whenever I use it! It makes your skin feel really great and if you use it right before you sleep, when you wake up your skin looks super healthy and soft. Plus it smells amazing. This is my favorite massage bar i've ever tried.
7. Grease lightening ♥ This is a spot treatment for acne and it works so well. You just dab it onto your skin wherever you are having break outs and it flattens the area pretty much over night. Although it can dry out your skin if you use it too much in the same spot so be careful to only use it on your break outs!
If you're new to lush and have no idea what to get I recommend starting off with any of these products! ♡ Let me know what your favorite Lush products are down in the comments ~