Twinkie Chan ♡


Twinkie Chan is an adorable girl who sells amazing hand made products! I've been following her for a while and figured i'd tell you guys about her since her products are so, so cute! She's from San Francisco, California and has really fantastic reviews on her etsy. She also has another shop called yummy you. I've always wanted to learn how to make things like she does, but unfortunately I suck at it. So seeing all the things she can make is really cool! You guys can also check out her blog where she posts a lot of things she's up to, outfits, and cute things online! I love her fashion (and her hair). My favorite product that she sells are the hamburger gloves and the strawberry scarf! Whats your favorite?! 

Want to read more? Check out my september favorites and my most recent cute ebay finds 


2 comments :

  1. I remember seeing her in shanalogic ads in Shojo Beat magazine back in 2008 :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog post is really great,i found lot of interesting and motivational blogs,now i gonna bookmark this site,so please keep posting such kind of blogs.
    Ludostar.co Skinscraft.online footballgamesbeast.com

    ReplyDelete