Max star platforms ♡


So this week I got my new platform shoes from maxstar  I was so excited because I have another pair of max stars and I love them so much! I've been noticing that platforms are coming into style. I've seen forever 21, h&m, and similar stores selling platforms. I really like these because they are really good quality. 


The platform is about two inches which isn't bad at all. I'm pretty sure its the same size as my other platforms from max star. I got them in a size 8 and they fit perfectly. I wear a size 7 1/2 in vans. So they run pretty true to size! The stitching on the shoes is really good and the platform isn't foam so its not going to wear quickly. 



Call me weird, but i love how the bottom is super white. The whole shoe is white and it makes me almost drool *u* I'm thinking about doing a DIY with these shoes. Maybe get some fabric paint and paint some polka dots/hearts/or something on them! If you have any ideas on what I should do with these let me know! I really love these and they're perfect for summer. 



3 comments :

  1. I don't think you should paint them they are absolutely perfect!

    @phantomotion
    PhantomCo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee them! If you already have another pair of white shoes you wear, then go ahead & paint them up! I'm making my friend some Adventure Time customized platform sneakers for her Birthday~

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so amazing! I would 100% customise them haha xo

    ReplyDelete