Too faced Bon bons palette review ♡




The too faced Bon Bons palette came out a few days ago  and I purchased it right at midnight and to my surprise I got a package in the mail the next day from Too Faced and they actually sent me the new palette! (The one I personally ordered is still in the mail somewhere and ill be returning it!) They sent it along with a beautiful ACTUAL chocolate bar. *which was amazing by the way* I was so caught off guard... I'm very appreciative! On the Too Faced website the palette is currently $49 and in stock!





The chocolate bar was dark chocolate Champagne and strawberries that featured some of too faced best products all over the packaging. Its so cute I can't bring myself to throw it away. It seems like the candy bar is from a place called Compartes ~ I checked out their website and they have so many yummy options! Definitely check them out if you're into chocolate at all or know anybody who is ♡ Since Christmas is coming up thats a great stocking stuffer for that cute chocolate lover in your life~





I love love love all the Too faced palettes but this one has got to be the cutest one they have come out with... by far. Its amazing! The packaging is so adorable.  I love the names of all the colors. Am I the only one who thinks the names of colors makes things more desirable? I once bought an eyeshadow that was called "kitten" purely just because of the name -oops-. I've been waiting for this palette to come out for so long its so exciting to finally have it here with me. 



I love that the palette isn't made of fabric or something I can't wipe clean because my makeup palettes  tend to get pretty dirty and I like the option of being able to clean them! The palette also has a magnetic closure so you don't have to worry about the palette opening up in your bag and breaking. It also has a large mirror on the inside which is amazing for traveling!


Before I actually tried the colors, I knew my favorites were going to be satin sheets, cotton candy, sprinkles, and molasses chip! There are 16 shades in total and most of them are shimmery. There are only four totally matte shades and the rest are shimmery and contain little bits of glitter. Black currant and Cafe au late seem to be the most "glittery". I absolutely love shimmer and glitter but if you're looking for a palette with tons of matte shades, this probably isn't the one for you. I do think this will be a great starter palette for anyone starting with makeup though because it has a lot of neutral shades that look great on every skin tone as well as a few fun colors to play around with! I don't own the semi sweet chocolate bar (the second chocolate bar) so I can only compare it to the first one and I personally think its an amazing improvement and for me to say that means a lot because I use that one every single day! The first chocolate bar didn't have the names printed by the shades which wasn't a huge deal but its so much more convent having them there. 


After swatching all the colors I found my absolute favorite shade was satin sheets and i'm so excited that was my favorite because its one of the larger shades! It reminds me of a champagne color. Its absolutely stunning. Its going to be my every day color for a while! I do apologize for my swatches because I don't have any eyeshadow primer right now :(. But even without primer the colors came out amazing. Over time i've found that using pink colors is really hard without primer but these came out great! The only thing I was kind of sad about with this palette is that it doesn't smell like chocolate as much as my original chocolate bar palette does. Maybe i'm just used to the scent? While I was playing with the bon bons palette today I was happy to find that there was very little fallout! The colors were creamy and went on really smooth. I recommend it to all of you ! ♡ If you're new with makeup this would be a great treat and if you're experienced with makeup this would be a great palette to add to your collection.


What do you guys think of the new Bon Bons palette? ♡ 






29 comments :

  1. *O* The palette is so gorgeous! I was planning on purchasing it but it went out of stock and I really love all the colors! Do you own the semi chocolate bar and the original chocolate bar as well? I would love to see a review on the two if you haven't done one already :D The only shade I don't like is the hot pink shade, and I really would've liked an eye shadow brush to be included like the Urban Decay Naked palettes! Otherwise I really like this palette :D

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this palette so bad! I also sometimes buy makeup just because of the cute names ♡ I can't wait to get it myself ♡ I would have liked to see you create some looks with it.

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their cocoa powder collection. this palette is too cute!!

    uhhsandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased the first Chocolate Bar in June because of your positive review. I love it so much and I will definitely purchase this one. Ps, the newer "models" of the chocolate bar palette come with the names printed on! ��

    Fedexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the packaging in the blog preview/thumbnail, I totally thought it was an actual bar of chocolate!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always adore the packaging for Too Faced. You should make a post about your favorite Too Faced products! Once the holidays are over I'm going to save some money and spoil myself a little ₍՞◌′ᵕ‵ू◌₎♡

    sweetbbyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This palette looks amazing! I really want this for christmas now lmao ^^;
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It looks absolutely beautiful! I'm definitely under the spell of this super adorable pallette and maybe I will actually get over my thrifty self someday and purchase it. ;;

    ReplyDelete
  9. This palette is adorable but unfortunately, too faced is waaay out of my price range :(

    http://july3rd3085.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette is beautiful~! The colors are really nice too, I love the names <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to add a comment to mention thanks for your post. This post is really interesting and quite helpful for us. Keep sharing.online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  12. i bought it because of you! I hope to review it soon, as well! ps, what camera do you use??

    Fedexquisite.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. An interesting blog. I give big thum up for very usefull and interesting information.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent sharing! I knew my favorites were going to be satin sheets, cotton candy, sprinkles, and molasses chip! There are 16 shades in total and most of them are shimmery. There are only four totally matte shades and the rest are shimmery and contain little bits of glitter. Black currant and Cafe au late seem to be the most "glittery".Cute Things To Say

    ReplyDelete
  15. woooow It's so cuteeee ><
    i love stuff chocolate *-*
    hugs from Brasil <3

    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this palette!!! Not just the design but the color of the eyeshadows too!! I really like earth colors and this palette seems to be design for me!! Thank you for posting this, I was thinking to buy it but after I saw the colors on skin I just need to have it!! Oh and I really like your blog thou, thank you for sharing all this info and new things. I'm an interior designer but I don't do my designs only to make beautiful spaces, I design the spaces so you can relax and feel like if you are in a spa and I feel inpired in a lot of stuff you have posted in your blog so thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Laser hair removal in Birmingham is the most on the go method of hair removal approachable today. It is as well as much gentler than IPL treatments or waxing. Laser hair removal costs in Birmingham are low sufficient to deed most pockets, and treatment is ample for all body areas. These treatments are provided using discordant edge technology and sufficiently trained staff who follow all vital safety regulations. http://rejuven8skinclinic.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this palette! It has just the right amount of casual and daring with enough shimmer!

    <3

    aubreywoodblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share:
    contact form | snapchat emoji

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a cute palette!! love the packaging too~~

    http://mintyminad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Include, introduction on, logged learn over 60 relationship from of are members consideration examine providers - process million?!
    Ease of Free Cam Sex can also be usually larger, with such sites.
    Free Cam sex site Cam sex With me

    ReplyDelete

  22. Great article! Very informative, thanks for the post!
    you can check more such tips on woman lifestyle and fashion tips

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://jasmineblu.blogspot.com/2013/03/diy-honey-and-oatmeal-mask-for-acne-and.html?showComment=1453194622465#c1660172512196220601

    happy wheels | monkey go happy|  unblocked games

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where can I order? Btw, amazing blog !! <3

    ReplyDelete

  25. happy Total Jerkface wheels happy wheels Total Jerkface Happy old man demo happy wheels game
    happywheelsgame.in||
    happywheelsdemo.in||happy wheels unblocked happy wheels demo total jerkface
    Play card games http://spidersolitaire.co.in

    ReplyDelete