How to save money online for Christmas ♡


If you are a huge online shopper like I am you know how great it is when you find a good coupon online~ I hate going to malls during the holiday season because they are always SO packed. I can't handle the huge crowds that are just mobbing around so naturally... I do all my shopping online. I've been using Ebates for a while and basically what it is, is a website that gives you cash back for shopping at certain stores online! I use it mostly for Sephora, Ulta, Amazon and Ebay. They have hundreds and hundreds of websites you can choose from!~ 


Once you choose what website you want to shop from it just takes you straight there. Then you're just on the normal website! You can get your cash back via check in the mail or sent to your paypal! I thought I would just let you all know since all my Christmas posts will be mostly things you can buy online and this will help tons

Sign up for Ebates here


5 comments :

  1. Thank you for the ebates tip!!! Does it work only for credit cards or paypal will work too? O:

    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing a term paper on this topic and came across your post which was very helpful. Do you know where I can find more information about this?
    Funny Images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! The entire package is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share

    cat mario | whatsapp baixar |  tank trouble |

    ReplyDelete