OOTD ♡


I took really cute pictures today of my Stay cute Fight like a girl jacket today! I wanted to share it with you guys because I feel like you'd really like it ♡ Preorders are up now for the jacket and you can get one here! The gun I'm using in this post is actually part of a cosplay I'm doing during the summer~ I can't wait to show it to you guys! Its fake though.. so don't worry ♡  



This is the outfit I wore today~ The top is from h&m and the skirt is from Urban outfitters. I matched this with some cut out kitty eats and platform maxstars! Oh and in case you didn't notice, I dyed my hair purple!



I really love the idea behind this jacket and its so warm and cozy! It fits like a boyfriend jacket and I absolutely adore it! It doesn't photograph well because its a windbreaker but its all black~




The knife is from INU INU and the phone case is from eBay ♡ I'm honestly in love with my new phone case because the glitter floats around everywhere and its so fun to play with when you're bored. I want to start making more of these outfit posts so let me know down in the comments if you'd like me to do that~




16 comments :

  1. Aww love the outfit!! I like the leather jacket!


    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ New Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goshhh your outfit is absolutely perfect! Love the weapons alongside your look, such a cute badass (✿ ♥‿♥)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the jacket is cute!!
    and i've been eyeing phone cases similar to yours, but i haven't had any luck finding one for my s3 lol.
    yes! do more OOTDs ^^

    uhhsandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre both a queen and a princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket and skirt! I need a pink shank. ;___;

    ReplyDelete
  6. The phone case is adorable, I had to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, the jacket is awesome and I love how you casually slipped in that knife haha


    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love this! The jacket is super cute and that picture with the cosplay gun is my favorite x
    - mikeystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really have to post more of your OOTD’s in your future posts, Jasmine! That leather jacket is a great pick, and I’m pretty sure you would love using that as an extra layer for some of your outfits. I’ll be looking forward to reading more of your posts, as well as seeing your interesting outfits of the day. Have a great day!

    Derek Osborne @ Pure Love Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously? A knife? How can you look so innocent, but be so..depraved? Where is your mother? I am glad my daughter isn't young enough to follow your blog. You're going down the wrong path, and dragging impressionable kids with you. Sorry, but you have to hear the truth, and in time, others will see it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you casually slipped in that knife
    ----
    play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook movel online free baixar facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the beautiful creation by you is provided and shared with us. Thanks a lot for this beautiful blog.Really a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete