Lush bath bomb diary: Dragons egg ♡


I'm starting a brand new project this year. I'm going to be documenting all the lush bath bombs i use to benefit you! I'll include a couple of gifs to help you see how they work and what they do along with what I thought about them and how much it costed. I really hope you guys like this idea. I'm going to keep it going all year.


Dragons egg $6.25 attracted me because of how cute it looks on the outside! It has colorful pieces of confetti sticking out around it and smells really lemony, but not overpowering. Its one of the bigger bath bombs lush has to offer and usually the bigger ones do cooler things besides just make your bath tub a certain color. Some people cut their bath bombs in half in order to get more bang for their buck! I've done that a couple of times to bath bombs that are more expensive, like this one. That way you can use it twice.


The bath bomb reminded me of a pretty sunset at the beach. It smelt lemony and it made me feel happy for some reason. The little pieces of confetti melt away into your warm bath! Theres glitter all around in the water that made me feel like i was bathing in a warm sunset ^~^ Once the water drained it didn't stain my tub at all. There were some bits of glitter left over but it wasn't a lot. There wasn't any left over glitter on my skin either. My skin felt really soft and refreshed after and the smell lingered which I like!



4/5 I will buy this bb again! Not fairly soon, but it will be on my wish list. Its a great bath bomb to use in the morning or right before you get ready because the lemon scent does wake you up a little!♡ Please let me know in the comments if you like this idea and what bath bomb you want me to try next!



12 comments :

  1. I love this idea! Unfortunately my tub doesn't work for baths (only showers) but I'd be really interested in seeing how all their bath bombs work. I've been meaning to visit Lush but for deoderant. lol I want a cruelty free and vegan one. :)
    Anyway, can't wait to read up on the future bb's you review!

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design is pretty simple until you hit the magic bomb into bath water. Ahhh so whimsical! I love bath bombs because they linger on your skin quite well...for days even! I look forward into seeing your future reviews and blog posts... Especially about bath bombs! ^3^

    Www.lastnightwithlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so intresting idea!! never used such bombs before~
    Thanks for sharing~ My new post♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I'm curious about all Lush bombs! ヽ(〃v〃)ノ゚

    ♥ www.ikebanachronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really great idea!
    I'm looking forward to seeing all of the designs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! I can't wait to see more bath bomb reviews (:

    kauifrommaui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you know, Dragons Egg was inspired by Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to go try this bath bomb. And now seeing your post makes me want to go pick it up more. Hopefully they have it in the Lush in Japan for when I go, so I can try it.

    http://emilymaiko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you should review Lush's Space Girl bath bomb cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. intresting idea! like it
    ----
    play game juegoskizi online and play game juegos de kizi | juegoskizi

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post really should be in a girls guide to life. I've tried this one and it is definitely one to repurchase. I don't think you can ever be disappoint by a Lush product. I actually recent blogged about the Luxury Lush Pud bathbomb. Such a great product and a Christmas fav.

    http://graceoliviablog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/lush-mini-haul.html
    x

    ReplyDelete