Frank body scrub review ♡



I've been wanting to try the Frank body scrub for so long now! I follow them on instagram and i'm addicting to using bath stuff so I had to buy it. They offer free shipping to the united states so that made it even better. It was around $18 and got to me really fast! It took less than a week. 


Heres the little flyer the scrub came with! The scrub is a coffee chocolate smell and it smells so amazing I want to keep it open at all times in my bathroom but I'm scared I'm going to spill it ; - ;.  Frank sells multiple kinds of scrubs and the one I picked up was the Cacao coffee scrub and they described it as: "Rich in antioxidants, cacao extract and macadamia oil to moisturise and restore unloved, damaged skin. " The site says it smells like chocolate cake but to me it smells like a chocolate coffee cake! So yummy!


The directions on the back of the bag are so adorable too! I really want to try their coconut coffee scrub next. The site says it smells like summer so I bet its amazing. I've used the scrub twice already and I saw an improvement right away. Frank scrubs target dry skin, cellulite, scars, and stretch marks so naturally I was so interested to see how it was going to work on me.


When I used it in the shower its honestly like heaven. It smells amazing and it lingers on your skin! I used about two tiny handfuls for my whole body and let it sit for about 5 minutes. It does get your shower kind of messy but its an easy clean. On their instagram I always see people posting pictures of them using it on their face and I tried it and wow! It helped this discoloration on my skin a lot. Its a little abrasive on your face so if you have sensitive skin I would be careful. The thing I like about this scrub is the fact that it doesn't melt away. The problem i have with a lot of scrubs is that the second it sees water it starts melting and you only get to scrub your skin for a few seconds! Frank is not like that AT all. It leaves you feeling so soft. If you scrub with this and put lotion on after you'll feel fantastic. It made my legs and arms look so healthy and even toned! I cannot wait to see the results after using it for a while if its already helping so much! I recommend this product 1001% I will be repurchasing FOR SURE! ♡ 


12 comments :

  1. Ahhh! After I saw your picture on Instagram, I went over to the site to get myself a Frank scrub :3 My friends really love it too. I got the original one, but I plan on purchasing the cacao one as well as the peppermint. Thank you sooo much for sharing!

    xo, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds absolutely incredible! Checking it out right now :) x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bath related stuff! Never heard of this brand before so I'll check it out!

    Jessie @ bijou-heart ♥ New Post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these on Instagram and have been so tempted, but I don't like coffee. lol
    Not like I'm going to eat this though, so I'll check out their products. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this product on instagram a lot, too and have been interested in it for a while. After reading this, I think I'm gonna get myself a pack :)

    Thanks for this helpful review!

    uhhsandy.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. a friend told me about the coffee/chocolate scrub last week, she said it was amazing the results she had smoothing out the lines around her eyes in particular. Can't wait to try it myself

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love bath related stuff!
    ---
    The latest application baixar facebook and apply baixar facebook movel online free | baixar facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds absolutely incredible!
    ----
    play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free baixar facebook movel

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE their products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review April, glad to see you got good results from using it. That can only improve and get better if you continue using it I can confess and testify of that as a regular user and scrubber of Frank Body coffee scrub. :)

    ReplyDelete