What to get your girlfriend for Valentines day ♡



A really cute idea for V-day is to pick out an outfit for your partner to wear and take them out for a nice lunch or dinner! I picked out these pieces that I thought were really Valentine's day like. I think that anything pink, red, and just downright girly is absolutely perfect for Valentines day. This is one of my favorite holidays because everything is so pink! My three favorite picks for this post are the pink lace dress, the peach sunglasses, and the what I love about you book. The book is really fun because you can fill it out before you give it to them!



15 comments :

  1. That bag has been on my wishlist since before it released on Modcloth haha!

    http://pastelbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April! Could you do a post on what to get a boyfriend on valentines day? I'm totally stuck *n*

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent (and cute!) ideas! *^^*
    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The what I love about you book is really cute.
    http://itsaleyna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9gag brought me here haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas April :) I think the sunglasses would make a great V-day gift for my girlfriend... if I had one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. April, can you PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE make a post about prom dresses or prom I'm really stumped and I would love to see your ideas :( please! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! I love the little black bra the most. <3
    thestylegerm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you gift guides, thank you lovely! The black bra is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is adorable lovely [: i really like your photos too!<3
    keep up the great work!
    would you be interested to follow each other?? do let me know [:

    Xxx
    www.thedancingpencilonpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE IS PERFECT! I want the dresses!!!
    Awesome post
    xxx

    girlycopyrightxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I feel about guys buying me bras or anything intimate.. Feels like it's a gift for THEM too haha check out my blog if you can

    http://imjulielee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete