Things I made for your blog ! ♡

A lot of you ask me about decorating your blog, so I made some social media icons for you! I tried to do a couple of different styles just to start off and see how you all react to it. To use them just save the photo and crop the icons you want! You don't need to credit me for them because I made them out of the goodness of my heart for you! If you all have any requests for things you'd like me to make and post for you guys please feel free to let me know down in the comments! I will read EVERY comment that is left on my blog! XO !
♥ Want to read more? Check out my Le bunny bleu review or my makeup tips for beginners 



20 comments :

  1. Thank you! scutes :(
    http://shesthedevil-indisguise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing with us these adorable decorations , Jasmine ! (: <3 Can you make border decorations ? I'm planning to make a blog after being inspired by you and other bloggers and these decorations would be awesome to use ! & may I know what program / app you used to make them as well as some tutorials ? Hope I'm not asking for too much T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh amazing, going to use them on my blog! ^ 0 ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg they are fantastic and so cute ! Thankyou for sharing with us ! C:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg make the border with kitty ears or bunny ears on the top

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for making these! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Jasmine these are so cute! I'm editing my blog right now :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG im in love, iv wanted to ask you about your icons but i didnt want to be annoying. ahh thank you so much xo ◕ ◡ ◕
    - habichiku

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the heart icons. Can i use them for my blog? Advance thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable thank you so much bless! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember seeing this post awhile ago and I'm starting up a blog so I'm glad I found it! Thank you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these so much! More posts about customizing your blog? *^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute, thanks so much! If you ever make more please consider making a goodreads button, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete