What photo editing apps I use ♡

So you guys have been asking me a lot on Instagram (click here to follow me!) what photo editing apps I use so I compelled this little list so you guys could find out! The photos i'm showing you are of the apps I most commonly use. Although, I took screenshots of my folders with all of my apps in total, so you guys can check those out too, if you want to! I hope you guys like this ^__^


Here are all of the photo editing apps I have downloaded. On the left are more apps that have filters and more basic editing apps while the apps on the right are more sticker decorating apps! I'm not going to feature them all below because a lot of them I have just because or because I use them on rare occasions. 


The app I use 99% of the time when i'm adding stickers to my photos is the first app in the right screenshot at the top. I'm not sure what its called... but you cans see it at the top! This is one of my favorites because a lot of these cute sticker apps make your photos look really fuzzy and that annoys me. This one holds the quality and has pages and pages of stickers to use. 

This app is called "girls camera" and this app has a lot of cute stickers as well as the open to draw your own stickers and use stickers that other people have drawn. You can also add pretty, patterned backgrounds to your photos!


This next app is the most common photo sticker app, i'm pretty sure. It's called line camera. This app has a TON of stickers that are free, and some you can buy. It also has filters, and cropping abilities. Its kind of like a filter/basic photo editing app mixed in with stickers.


Snapseed is what I always use when editing a photo. I use it to brighten my photos and add sharpness to them. Thats the only thing I really use it for although, it has other filters and effects!


And lastly is afterlight. This app has that popular dusty effect everyone uses along with those light leaks that you can see in the left screenshot. It also holds some of my favorite filters and crop shapes like a circle and heart! 

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 



24 comments :

  1. The top left app on the right screen shot is called rakuga cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decipic is brilliant too! I can see you've got it there on the screen shot >.< xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love snapseed and afterlight. x
    www.daintydaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Thanks, I like how you're generous in sharing the name of the apps because I know some people are so whiny when they want to know what apps others use and the person they ask usually ignores them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I nominated you for the liebster award :) All the details on my most recent post, enjoy! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used photoshop express. I like and easy to use for photo editing.
    http://store.iipvapi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all are Smartphone users and it's having fun to edit & retouching photographs in your own way by using different photo editing apps available free of cost.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow all this apps are so cute *.* i just use line camera*.* thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this post !! The features of this photo editing apps is incredible. Photo editing apps help your snap to give extra style and colors. Learn more about best apps for photo editing on App Store Download

    ReplyDelete
  10. Retouch labusa provides picture retouching solutions and wedding photo editing solutions. if you need your picture retouch and cost-effective picture modifying solutions , you are just one phase away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely after effects of the apps!!!
    Love to use them for my picture edition
    I use Followlife for the same - that one is also awesome app. you must try it and share your experience.
    Download here - https://itunes.apple.com/US/app/id757770190?mt=8

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! Beautiful photos. And you edit photos online http://www.loonapix.com/ ? There's a lot of cool backgrounds. Simply choose the desired background, upload your photo and get a new photo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The photos are all the best, they look so good to see. I love that line camera, and also consider this girls camera, they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice apps thanks for shearing. if your need update photo editing software please visit our website
    Click here now onlinetech24 provide you more then 150 software and maximum software is most impotent for computer user, such as adobe Photoshop, image editing software, video editing software and more and more software...........

    ReplyDelete
  17. Valentine's day gifts, ideas, activities and downloads. Check out our ideas to woo your sweetheart and have a love-filled day. Amore history, crafts and ...
    Fruit bouquets can make the perfect Valentines Day Gifts and our edible Valentines Day fruit arrangements with chocolate covered fruit make a great gift for him .
    Falling on the seventh day of seventh lunar month, the Double Seventh Festival in China is what Valentine's Day to the western countries.

    Love Stickers

    Valentine Stickers

    Kiss Stickers

    WeChat Stickers

    WhatsApp

    Stickers


    Smiley Stickers

    Funny Stickers

    Sad Stickers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have some photos taken at night and all those photos have the same problem of red eye! Seems like I can fix all these

    photos alone, as i already read this entire post. Thanks a lot!

    Image editing solutions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you blogger, Hope that you would update to audience in future.

    Image editing

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice blog looks very nice and also nice article and you know the most search article is about this article fastpokemap apkonce have a look at this

    ReplyDelete