Bonne Chance Collections ♡


While searching for the perfect vintage looking dress to wear to Disneyland next weekend I stumbled upon Bonne Chance Collections and I fell in love right away! Everything is relatively cheap and extremely cute. I just had to share them with you guys because I know you love when I show you where to buy cute things online so, add this website to your bookmark bars! I was sad that a lot of things were sold out but I actually ended up buying a dress and I can't wait to review it here on my blog for you guys! I followed them on twitter AFTER my purchase and noticed they actually have a 10% off code -__-... It's BCC10. Bonne Chance saw my blog post and was nice enough to give you all a 15 % off code! its JASMINE. so go check out Bonne chance collection and spoil yourself with something crazy adorable!




5 comments :

  1. Loving this new layout so much!!

    www.wondercanyon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you so very much Jasmine!! You are just the sweetest ever!! That means the absolute world to us!! We really hope that you like your cute new dress!! We absolutely love your gorgeous blog and we hope that you have an amazing time at Disneyland <3 <3

    P.S. We wanted to make sure we offer you and your wonderful readers 15% off and Free Fast Shipping Worldwide on All Orders with the code JASMINE :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I've been in love with their dresses for so long, but all of the ones I wanted were sold out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought their macaron dress last night! I want all their entire collection. ;~;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smiley dress! x
    http://longlovefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete