Favorite online shop at the moment (milkbbi) ♡



Milkbbi is one of my favorite stores right now because the artwork is one hundred percent original and the product they produce are made with such amazing quality.  I've heard nothing but great things about them, so I recently made an order for a notebook, some stickers, and a cell phone charm! I can't wait to review them for you guys, but until then I wanted to share the shop with you because I feel like not enough people know about them, I hope you love it like I do!










 Shop milkbbi now  



♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  

8 comments :

  1. OMG this is so cuute! I love everything ♥ Thank you for sharing it :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear lord here we go time to splurge. thank you for sharing and killing my wallet, April~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha! I've been obsessed with Justin for months c: and I bought that sweatshirt last week before he sold out <3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the aesthetics of this c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been in love with his work for a long time and hope to buy some of his products one day. He's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cool stuffs indeed! I can't blame you for taking a liking to this specific online shop. One way to separate your shop from the rest is by being unique, and this shop right here did just that. Which in turn, earned your favor.
    Emilia @ Cincy Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many online portals to purchase a product from. To purchase random products we generally prefer daily deal websites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! that mecha ring is just adorable! I want one too! <3

    ReplyDelete