eBay skirt review ♡





So I bought this skirt off of eBay because i've been looking for some cheaper skirts because winter is coming around and I wanted some skirts to wear with tights! This skirt was $7.72 from this user on eBay. I ordered it on August 3rd, and got it on August 13th, which is really good! I bought this expecting it wasn't going to be all that great so this isn't really a let down. This skirt was REALLY cheap, so for the price it really isn't going to get much better than this. The quality is pretty bad. Its a chiffon LIKE material but it isn't chiffon. It's weird. But, I must say that I love the floral pattern. If you were to wear this skirt alone with a tank top it makes you look kind of puffy because of the way this skirt is built, but if you're looking for a layering piece, this is pretty good. I'm planning on putting this away until it gets cold outside because this will look really cute with a jacket and tights! If you're looking for something cheap, get this skirt! But by all means if you're looking for something of quality, I wouldn't recommend this. I don't think this skirt will survive many washes, but for $7, free shipping. I can deal with that! I also, really love the fact that it has shorts on the inside, so its not sheer at all!

I'm going to give this skirt a 2/5 stars because of how bad the quality is, I wouldn't repurchase one of these skirts. 


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  

3 comments :

  1. Sucks about the quality, because this is a really cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I invite you to join my amazing Romwe Giveaway - Chance to win 3 awesome dresses! http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/2013/08/romwe-giveaway-3-winners.html JOIN NOW! :) (it's Worldwide) You'll need to follow my blog on GFC to be eligible to win, but I will follow back everyone honey :)

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Nowadays market are flooded with sport supplements but you must get the best and best means enduro sport supplements.
    It is Australian based Sport supplements company.

    ReplyDelete