Back to school clothes under $25 ♡


I tried to find the cutest and cheapest clothes I could find for you guys! ♡ I know there isn't any sweaters or jackets in this, but pretty soon i'm going to make a post just on that.


♥ Jersey dress 
$24.95

♥ Flippy skirt 
$19.95


♥ Flippy skirt 
$19.95


♥ LA bones 
$12.95


♥ Bow crop top 
$17.95


♥ Neon bow top 
$19.95


♥ Skater dress 
$18.95


♥ Chambray 
$19.90


$19.95


♥ Circle skirt 
$17.90


$22.80


♥ Striped crop top 
$6.80


$13.80


$14.80


♥ Navy blue skirt 
$14.80

♥ Pastel skirt 
$19.99

♥ Blush hour dress 
$21.99

$22.99


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  

12 comments :

  1. Thanks for taking the time to pick these out! They're super cute and I love that they're cheap. I was wondering if you could do a post on cute keychains? For car keys or lanyards. Thanks. (:

    http://alicecarline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! ♥ I love the chambray top, that's very sweet and perfect in this warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know some of this could be layered, but most of this isnt fitting for school at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The clothes are cute but almost all of the tops and dresses don't fit school's dress codes. No tank tops and especially no mid riffs and cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These clothes are cute but i wouldnt wear them for school!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why you pair crop tops with high waisted shorts or skirts. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Although these are super cute, most of them don't follow school dress code! Definitely no crop tops or tank tops nor anything that has cut outs. The only things I find acceptable for school would be the Sidewalk Shaping Top and almost all the skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to wear these clothes to school, but I am home-schooled ^__^ I could possibly wear this to the mall or if I run errands~

    meowpatra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh everything in this post is literally perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    It is the best source to build one's body and enduro supplements is the best Whey Protein Isolate. Just because
    it is the best quality standard supplement company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I’ve been searching around for some goodies this Christmas, and I found this wonderful site, but still haven’t quite you stop the limit on my credit card has anyone else got any brilliant ideas I’m looking for proper vintage clothing exquisite fashion.
    THEATRE OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your collection is very beautiful. your designing idea too.thanx for sharing us.
    integrated receivables management

    ReplyDelete