Getting ready for back to school! (w/ printables) ♡


Herro! ^__^ Sorry for the lack of posts lately (wow I feel like I say that all the time lately! Please forgive me!) I'm going to start with all my back to school posts now! I made some things you guys can save to your computers and print out to take with you to go shopping for back to school! I have tons of back to school posts planned so keep checking back to see those! If you guys use these, take a picture and tag me in it and i'll follow you back. I hope you guys enjoy! *btw click the printables to make them bigger!*

I made this first checklist for more of a general "what to buy" list. These are the things I always buy when back to school time comes around! And of course, I will make tons of more posts of where you guys can buy really cute back to school things, so don't worry!
*BTW i know medicine is spelt wrong but lets pretend its not ok i love u*

Emergency kits are essential! You can be the girl that has everything. I hate being out somewhere and not having what I need. When I was in high school, I would always carry around all of these things in a little bag and it came in handy a lot! Don't forget if you guys print these out, take a picture and tag me in the post and i'll follow you!


♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  


17 comments :

  1. COULD YOU PLEASE WRITE SOME INCOMING FRESHMAN ADVICE! Sorry for the caps, I just need you to notice this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super kewt April <3 I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was in high school they wouldn't let the girls have any kind of medicine for cramps :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG WHAT?? ; - ; how would they even know?!

      Delete
    2. At my school you must have the regular bottle and it can only contain a maximum of two dosages. If they catch you with medicine that's not contained by their standards they take it away and you get suspended. It really sucks sometimes, but I just sneak them in by using an altoids tin!

      Delete
  5. @Brittany My school doesn't allow medicines either but I just sneak them x) @April you should also add tissues there too

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i ask what the font you used it? c:
    also this was actually so much more helpful than any school given list i've ever gotten oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will totally use these when I go back to school next year <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This works pretty well for college! I have most of the things in the new list already! Mainly because I decided to take classes this Summer semester in college. :)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, definitely following now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! I'm SO grateful I'm actually not going back to school this fall. But those are some good lists, and I look forward to seeing more of your posts (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you soo much! I really had no idea what to buy. Can you post some college advise? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you and sloth still together?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really helpful! Thank you c: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe this is really cute April! Thank you :)


    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love you so,much! You are my inspiration to be confident! You are so beautiful. I feel amazing because you inspire me to feel that way! ❤

    ReplyDelete