Crystal healing ♡



For a really long time i've been posting the crystals and things I buy and a lot of you always ask me what they are and what they are for, so finally I decided to make a post about it! I love how crystals and gems look. They're beautiful with all their colors, shape, and sizes! I always end up losing my favorite crystals though, because I always carry them around with me. Its a bitter sweet feeling though. I hope that a good person finds them! In this post, i'm not going to get too into detail with things because this is just a test post to see if you guys would be interested in learning more! Let me know, okay?! 


These two crystals are crystal clusters because they're rough and pointy. Crystal clusters are amazing to keep in your room or house to make a room more peaceful. They can also be used to cleanse other (leaving it on/or next to a crystal cluster overnight) crystals because they absorb and get rid of negative energy. The Crystal on the left is Amethyst and the crystal on the right is crystal quartz. The energies Amethyst gives off are: Power, protection, and healing. Its believed to protect one from poison. The energies natural crystal quartz gives off are: Protection, and healing. It also helps shove negative energy out of your life.


Here are some of my tumbled stones! Tumbled stones are those that are typically roundish, and smoothed out. These are a lot easier to collect and carry around. The two pink stones are rose quartz, my favorite! Rose quartz gives off the love energy. Which is one of the most important energies I feel like I need to incorporate in my life. Rose quartz offers people inner peace with themselves and the world around them. If you carry this around with you or if its worn in jewelry if helps remind you of your self worth. Giving a rose quartz crystal to someone is a really lovely, and thoughtful gift. The spotted blue crystal in the middle is angelite. The energies that angelite gives off are: Love, healing, power, and protection. This crystal helps promote love and understanding. It also helps you speak the truth when times are difficult. The solid blue crystal is blue quartz. The energies this crystal gives off are: Power, love, and healing. Blue crystals are mainly used for tranquility. The green stone is malachite. The energies that malachite gives off are: Love, money, and protection. It is mainly used to aid in success of what your heart truly desires. The red stone, i'm not too sure about. I bought it a long time ago and I think it said blood stone, but after doing some research on it, I think its just glass ; - ;... so I wont go on about that one.


Heres my rose quartz candle holder! I have a fake candle in there because i'm scared a real one will get stuck in there! 


And heres where i keep everything! Right next to my bed. Like I said in the beginning of this post, this is just a test post kind of thing, so if you guys want to learn more about crystals let me know and i'll do my best to make some more posts on where to get them, care for them, and more!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to!  

33 comments :

  1. What the wooden thing and sticks for? :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. please post more about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post more about crystals please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now want crystals, I've been to a crystal shop before and read a little bit about them, but didn't think much of it.

    Please do more!

    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red heart stone -may- be Red Jasper or Red Agate. :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to hear more about these! i'm super interested in starting my own collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please post more about the gems! Its really fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sad because I had an amethyst necklace but I lost it, and I think I just lost my rose quartz one too!! I like necklaces because they're easy to take with you and are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love learning more about crystal's and healing etc, I find it so interesting! I love rose quartz myself! ^.^
    Keep the posts coming!!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The candle holder is adorable! Yes, please write more about crystals, they're very interesting! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your little set up is too cute! I loveee that candle holder.

    http://swervecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty please post more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah, this is really fancy!
    Do you know what all these crystal energies based off of?

    Love, Meng Ai

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can you please post more blogs about this? Especially where to get them, because they're so pretty! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Jasmine your crystals collection is just wow!!! From where you get these amazing crystals??? Thanks for sharing such a beautiful post...

    Crystals Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love your room and you collection of healing stones :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your blog, it's unique and different! Excellent post Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sound therapy is effective in Cancer healing effectively and rapidly. It can also assist in healing if the patient is under any medical treatment for Acute Sinusitis.

    ReplyDelete
  21. if you guys like crystals, you should check out our skincare made with gemstone essence! www.gemstoneorganic.com <3 and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nowadays people are turning more and more to everything natural and there is a solution to healing that is almost as old as time itself – Natural Baltic Amber. www.amberartisan.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your Green stone is an aventurine, not a Malachite. Malachite is a banded and a different shade of green http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=malachite&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=G-9pVdzYDYe4ogTdtoPABg&ved=0CCQQsAQ&tbm=isch
    Aventurine http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=aventurine&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&hl=en&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=Qu9pVfucK47xoASbpYP4DQ&ved=0CCAQsAQ&tbm=isch
    The stones are magickal aren't they?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Vielen Dank für die hilfreiche Informationen.
    Ich bin sehr glücklich und dankbar, dass Sie diese mit uns geteilt.
    Vielen Dank für den Austausch und halten uns bitte informiert mit neuen inform wenn möglich. Ich habe einige verwandte Informationen, die Sie unten mögen.
    Sedumoxal test
    Sedumoxal Diät









    ReplyDelete
  25. Just wanted to share a very useful info about crystals and chakras and how they work. This link will bring you to a couple of links with cool info on vibrations and how crystals work and how to cleans them http://www.laurashealingstones.com/#!blog1/ct1q and this link has lots of info on chakras http://www.laurashealingstones.com/#!x/c1hs6 you can also order your own custom beads for your wellness! I hope this is helps

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great Blog,

    You share very informative information about Healing Crystals Keep sharing guys...

    Very useful information

    ReplyDelete
  27. Holding Crystals During Meditation & Healing it During Yoga is great way to use of Crystals, it is very effective. and for that you need to buy genuine & natural crystals. You can buy crystals online from Aus Crystals - http://www.auscrystals.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  28. These might be natural crystal wands, tumbled and polished crystals or ornaments featuring crystals. Free Paladins Crystals

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have such a beautiful collection! Those tumbled stones are incredible.
    cosmicpositivity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. love your blog, awesome collection. Wearing crystals and stones increase our natural connection with mother earth and universal energies. Since mankind's beginning crystals have been used for their magickal and healing properties.​​
    Each crystal or gemstone carries its own vibrational frequencies as everything does in the universe. Check out my crystal healing jewelry line: http://www.cosmicdeva.com

    ReplyDelete