Lulus.com review ♡



I bought this beautiful white lace dress from Lulus.com  a couple of days ago and it only took three days to get here! Its absolutely stunning and looks a lot better in person than it did online. I was scared it was going to be too short on me because I have a long torso and short little legs, but its perfect! The only complaint I have is that its really, REALLY sheer! I also don't know what bra i'll wear with it because of the open back, semi open front by the bow. I also need to find a way to wear it so it isn't sheer. So if you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments please!



♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! ♥ 

15 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! Where did you get your shoes? their cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy really cheap white/off white slips from Target or somewhere. They're in the lingerie section, you just have to find the right length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're feeling crafty and find a slip or have excess white shirts anywhere, you can always sew in the fabrics underneath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Use a stick on bra! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to tell you but I nominated you for The Versatile Blog Award :D
    Hugs, from Churi<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dress and the shoes of course! Yeah I think the best option to make it less sheer would be to buy a white slip and cut out a whole on the front and back where you are meant to see flesh. A stick on bra could work as well, which other people are suggesting, but that wouldn't fix the fact that it's sheer in other places xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is GORGEOUS! Ahhh, I would say look for a slip, but sometimes its hard to find on that fits right underneath. I would find a nice fabric to sew on the inside of it, just to make it more solid!

    http://swervecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. APRIL! Please please do a review of your new Nintendo 3DS XL :c
    I'm planning on buying one as well.

    http://whimsicaljasmine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love LUSH <3

    check out my blog please I just recently started blogging again! It would mean so much if you check it out.

    coffeenotesandtea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Submit your high-quality articles to reach masses and gain better credibility and high traffic to your website. Only submit original articles or reviews of high quality. Each article is thoroughly scanned to maintain quality for the readers. http://www.21articles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful dress! But it's indeed really sheer... maybe you can use shape underwear or something like this... xD Or you sew fabric!! :D
    For the bra I would choose a stick on bra...
    Lovely blog, I'm following now :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you could wear a pastel colored bandeau bra under it!

    ReplyDelete