Thank you so much for one million views! ♡



I woke up this morning and realized that I had one million views on my blog and of course I had to announce it! Thank you to everyone who has supported me, it seriously means the world to me and if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have had half of the opportunities I have had in my lifetime. I try my best to blog every day or every other day so you guys have cute new things to see and i'm sorry that sometimes I can't. Anyways, i'm blown away that my blog has gotten so many views. It fills my heart up with joy! I made an email account where you guys can leave your requests for blogposts: jasminebluideas@yahoo.com. I will check this email everyday and please leave your name or url... or both so when/ if I make the blog post you are requesting I can put your name! I love you guys! muuuuahh.



3 comments :

  1. Do you make your own gifs at the bottom?

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done for hitting 1 million!!

    http://itsrowanneslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you were popular but had no idea you were THIS popular. Wow, you are so amazing. c:

    ReplyDelete