Package from Imyourpresent ♡



I got a super adorable package from imyourpresent and I was so excited! This is one of my favorite shops because everything is handmade with love. I have a lot of clothing by this brand and they're all perfect. So this was no different. I got this pink mermaid top and its super soft! I want to crop it, but im scared ; - ;


This necklace is super adorable right?! It reminds me of valentines day and thats one of my fave holidays. 


I also have a couple other of necklaces from imyourpresent, the princess one is glittery! The kitten one is my favorite, I wear it all the time!

 ♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 

3 comments :

  1. I love the necklaces! I've looked at the Etsy shop before. :3

    ReplyDelete