My favorite animes ♡



K-on 
K-on is about a group of girls who start a band. The whole anime is pretty much about their adventures in school, with their friends, and getting better and better as a band. I have a huge girl crush on Mugi, she's super cute! If you like those "after school" kind of animes this is for you! Its really relaxing, fun. and addicting to watch. 



♥ Lucky star 
Lucky star is pretty much an after school anime as well, like k-on. But lucky star is actually an anime about making fun of other animus. You can't really tell... but its really, really funny! This was the first anime I watched all the way through. 


♥ Ano hana 
Let me start off that this anime seriously made me cry for two hours. I don't want to spoil too much about this anime, but this is about a little girl who died when she was little and comes back as a ghost and brings all her friends back together to help solve the secret as to why she can't pass on to heaven. 



Chobits 
Chobits was one of the firsts mangas I read and it was fantastic, just like the anime. Its about a guy who finds a persocom, which is kind of like a robot. But the weird thing about her, is that she has feelings. Unlike the others.


♥ Panty and stocking 

This whole anime is basically mocking american culture, and its very, very funny. 


♥ Elfen lied 
This anime is seriously amazing. I love horror/gory animes and this hit the spot perfectly. Its about a new strain of human called Diclonious whose whole purpose is to kill humans. The story line for this anime is really meaningful and I cried when it ended. I don't want to say too much, though!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 


5 comments :

  1. I sobbed after seeing the ending of Elfen Lied for the first time.
    I wanna watch the other animes, they seem really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched a few episodes of Ano Hana! It's really sad ;-; and I've watched Lucky Star all the way through as well! My most favorite animes are Sailor Moon (ALL THE WAY), Kimi ni Todoke, Ao No Exorcist, Polar Bear Cafe, and Durarara. Oh, and Sword Art Online!! I think you'd really like Polar Bear Cafe. It's about these animals (Panda is my favorite!) and they just cause trouble and have fun together. So cute!!!

    togepikisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how I know all of these animes but I've never watched K-On or Ano Hana. I see them all the time, but I've never taken the time to watch it c: only the others~ I LOVE Panty and Stocking, Elfen Lied,Lucky Star and Chobits though. They were so djndklfn.

    pastelbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anime and Manga don't need plural suffixes, just so you know! All of these are really nice series though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where do you watch your anime at? :3

    ReplyDelete