Getting summer ready with Charlotte Russe (on a budget!)



Charlotte Russe has a lot of trendy styles for cheap! These are some of my favorite items on their site. I absolutely love that denim dress I drew hearts all around. Isn't it adorable?! During summer I love pastel colors, frilly lace, flawy dresses, and cute sunnies! I know money is tight now a days so I want to do a good medium of more expensive stores/cheaper stores, and CR is an amazing store to find cute, cheap clothing! 

Leave what your favorite clothing stores are in the comments! I've been looking for cute new stores to shop at ^o^

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 


2 comments :

  1. Wow I just bought some cute pink canvas shoes from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What font is the okay wow in and what editor do you use

    ReplyDelete