Recent OOTD'S ♡



♥ Top ♥ 
American apparel

♥ Skirt ♥ 
Lulus

♥ Shoes ♥ 
Lulus


♥ Dress ♥ 
Romwe

♥ Cardi ♥ 
H&M

♥ Socks ♥ 
Unknown 




♥ Top ♥ 
H&M

 Cardi ♥ 
Modcloth

♥ Skirt ♥ 
American apparel

♥ Shoes ♥ 
Modcloth



Cardi ♥ 
H&M

♥ Dress ♥ 
Etsy

♥ Bag ♥ 
Modcloth

♥ Shoes ♥ 
unknown

Hi guys! I just wanted to let you know that my computer is broken right now :c It stopped turning on so I sent it to the apple hospital and it should be coming back to me soon! So my blog might not be updated as much this week. I hope you guys forgive me! ♥ 



8 comments :

  1. I love your outfits! I can't decide which one my favorite is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd and 3rd outfit! so girly and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable and your outfits really are the best! So girly and fun! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cats shoes are so adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cute. I wish we had weather for nice clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all gorgeous outfits - it makes me want warm weather so bad so I can get a skirt on too haha :(

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete