My favorite game right now: Pokemmo ♡


Hi everyone! I wanted to tell you about this game i've been playing recently because I feel like not too many people know about this game! Basically its an online pokemon game that you can play with people! 

You can customize your character! Theres also an option to donate to the creators and you can get some cool accessories.


Once you're all set up everything should look a little something like this, hey look! Theres me on my bike :3 You can also chat with friends or to the public with that box on the lower left hand corner.


Everything is pretty much the same as the actual pokemon games so its really fun to be able to play with real people and interact with your friends!


So to play you need to download the client and the ROM, to be honest I don't really want to explain everything into detail because it might be different because I have a mac... but i'll link you a video!



this video should explain everything and if it doesn't then you can youtube "how to download pokemmo on ____" and it should come up!


By the way, im always in channel one and my username is jasmineblu! <3

12 comments :

  1. Oh, I might just download and play it too :D if I do I'll come find you

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I'm gonna have some fun with this c:

    pastelbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh how do I download the firered rom or something i can't find it anywhere it just says buy gameboys and stuff :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just search "fire red v1.0 usa" and it should be one of the first.

      Delete
  4. Omg, definitely downloading this and playing it this weekend! Thank youuu (:

    http://crown-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am I supposed to get a confirmation email after I sign up? I haven't received one yet so I'm kind of worried that I put in the wrong email...

      Delete
  5. Yay! Thank you for sharing this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this :D new addiction haha x3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried adding you but no luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whats your in game name?

    ReplyDelete