Lets get fit for summer together! ♡




Hey guys and girls, summer is coming up and its time to get fit and toned for summer! Recently i've been eating pretty healthy but I want to kick it up even more, and I want to do it with all of you! Firstly, i'd like to express that we should all love and accept our bodies the way we are. The reason i'm doing this is to save money and have a healthier lifestyle. If you wish to lose weight, this will help but all of this is my own plan and no why am I promising you results. I hope we can all get fit together! 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

The first thing i'm planning to do is pack lunches. I'm sick of buying junk food just because i'm out, and  hungry. I bought these really nifty things called "Easy lunch boxes" which is basically a tupperware thats really amazing quality and has tons of space! If found out about them on Pinterest and fell in love with all the pictures I saw! here are some of my favorites: 




If you buy from them please let them know that you found out about them from me! I'm not sponsored by them or anything, but when I bought them myself and when I was checking out it asked where I heard about them so I thought it would be cool if you put my name there! These photos really inspired me to want to start packing my lunch even more! You can see more here. I was also going to ask you guys if you would be interested in me posting my lunches throughout the week? And if you have a blog you can link your blog in the comments with your lunches on my posts with my lunches and we can all inspire one another! 

 ♥ ♥ ♥ 

The thing i'm trying to do the most is give up all liquids besides water. I feel like I haven't been drinking enough water and although I don't drink soda, I just want to drink all water for a while. I bought a really cute water bottle and try to bring it with me everywhere! Something else i'm trying to give up is junk food all together. The only place i'm going to eat if i'm out is at whole foods! And lastly i'm going to ride my bike to work twice a week, and continue doing my yoga/ workouts.

A lot of people ask me questions on how I got started with yoga and I started by watching youtube videos! Don't waste your money on those DVDs when youtube is free, DUH! This is the video I got started with:


Here are some other yoga positions to try! I do yoga every morning for about an hour. If i'm running late i'll skip it and do it before I take a hot shower at night time. Along with doing some yoga I do some home workouts about three to four times a week. Here are some examples of some workouts I do! If you don't like any of these you can just simply google or youtube the area of your body you want to tone and tons of things will come up! 


♥ ♥ ♥ 


♥ ♥ ♥ 


Let me know what you all think! I wanna do this with all of you so let me know if any of you would like doing this with me and we can encourage one another! I love you all and have a nice morning/night!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 


10 comments :

  1. I'm on my way to a healthier lifestyle too!!! My deadline is by Aug 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thankyou for sharing this, I'm so going to take on some of your tips! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing this! Helps so much :) ilyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow totally! This is a great post! I'm trying to get healthy as well!
    Thanks for the tips!

    candijessie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these things are what i'm going to be doing all summer if i can. though, i am curious as to where you got those cut outs from. they're adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are really great exercises c: I do some of them during my "floor work" portion of my gym routine :3 but I do 30 mins cardio before, like treadmill, bike & elliptical!

    Imagine Lace
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is fabulous! thank you for sharing-- this sparked some new lunch ideas I could make! ^c^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! So helpful~ I have been getting in shape, and I actually just made a post about my fitness routines and what not c: I've been eating a lot healthier as well. Those little lunch boxes look perfect! I have a Cinnamoroll lunchbox I use for school and it's so cute and fits everything perfect. Luckily for me, I live in Portland and we have Whole Foods and New Seasons everywhere!

    Just by starting to do light cardio exercises in the past few weeks, I've already lost a few pounds, feel more energetic, and feel better about myself inside and out. Exercising is definitely worth it, and getting toned for summer is great motivation! I haven't gone swimming in the PAST 4 YEARS because I have been self conscious. I don't want to waste another summer out of the water!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops!~ forgot my url! togepikisses.blogspot.com <3

      Delete
  9. Wow, I wanna pay those people to make me lunch.
    I was thinking of starting yoga. ;w;

    ReplyDelete