Cute bunny shoes ♡




 This post is going to be about these adorable bunny flats I got from Le bunny bleu! I've had my eyes on these for a while and they are super adorable, comfortable, and PINK! I got them in a size 8 and they fit perfectly. Although they're pink I find that they match with a lot of different things! I love that the bunny ears have pink stitching on them, small details like that make me happy for some reason. The packaging is also really adorable! It came with the shoe box, and a shoe bag type thing to carry them around in if you end up needing to put them away! You could also use the little bag for something else! 










I absolutely love these shoes and I can't wait to wear them this weekend! Check out Le bunny and if you end up getting some bunny shoes like me tag me on twitter/instagram and we can be twins!


4 comments :