Cute bath salts ♡



Hi girls and boys! I bought this really adorable bath salt from mitsuwa where I live! If you don't know what mitsuwa is, its basically a Japanese market where I live. I'm pretty sure there are those stores all around the states. Anyways, I bought this on a whim because it was pretty cheap! 15 dollars for a huge tin of wonderful smelling pink-ness. 


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


This is what the inside looks like. It has directions on how to take the little lid off. My tin is a little messy but thats good I guess because you can see the color! It makes the bath a perfect pink color, I couldn't take a picture because i'm pretty much out but its literally a cute pastel pink color! I wanted to make this quick post because whenever I talk about this people ask me to blog about it! I also found it on ebay here. This smells amazing, and if you add some bubble bath to it, its all pink and bubbly! My fave kind of bath.


Heres a picture using the bath salts and some bubble bath 

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 

4 comments :

  1. So pretty and cute :3
    Thanks for posting!

    lookitslinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to find this at my Japanese market I go to and it was cheaper, like $11 and they have different scents too :) I have yet to try it out though. lol

    ReplyDelete