April favorites ♡



Yay! An April favorites! I thought i'd do one because my name is April and I thought it would be fun to do it. I don't really try a bunch of new products all the time so thats why I dont do these every month. 


I bought this the other day at target and I love it! I've been looking for a good hand cream and this one does the job really well. After a week my hands have become a lot softer! If you guys have any suggestions for any other hand creams to try, let me know down in the comments!


I absolutely love this powder brush from ecotools, I was using a mac brush prior and it shed and was terrible, to be honest. This set was perfect and was under ten dollars for 6 brushes!


This face moisturizer from lush is my absolute favorite right now. I use this under my foundation and it makes my face so matte! If you have oily skin this would be perfect for you. 


THIS POWDER IS AMAZING! I've been using this for about a month now and it evens everything out so well and it has SPF! Perfect for summer. 



I bought this lipstick from walmart on a whim from a brand i've never heard of before and its beautiful. The pink color is the most perfect pink. This swatch is with only one wipe so its pretty pigmented for a drugstore brand. It doesn't last too long on the lips, but for four bucks... I dont really mind.


If youve been following me for a long time then you'll know that I love tim and eric. Its a really raunchy funny show and i've seen all the seasons but I finally bought my favorite season on dvd! 



The prettiest nail polish ever. This has been my favorite for almost one year now. Its milani in disco lights. It takes about 3-4 coats to get like this though. Thats the only down side.


 Probably my favorite thing ever right now is the site lululemon my mom bought some clothes for herself that were too small for her and she gave them to me. They are so perfect I could cry! Its really adorable yoga clothes and this sports bra was the cutest from the bunch that she gave me. Everything is really expensive though, and its sad! If you know any cute yoga clothing websites that are cheaper, let me know please!

♥ Don't forget to follow me on instagramtumblrtwitter, and facebook for the latest updates on my blog posts and what i'm up to! 


12 comments :

  1. That lipstick colour is so pretty! :o
    Thanks for sharing~

    lookitslinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the lipstick! I love the colour but I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off but it's a really nice pink colour! I also really like the nail polish but since it's glitter, I'm sure it's really hard to get rid off! ^^

    fake-kaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nail polish ♥ so pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a super great hand moisturizer, it's called aveda's hand relief. i use it before bed and when i wake up. everyone always complements me on how smooth my hands are. c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. your J ring is adorable, love your blog c:

    hellokarinaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Nail polish is adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick brand is Flower by Drew Barrymore! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drew Berrymore has her makeup line?? Where have I been in the world :o

      Delete
  8. Awesome post, as you can tell from my reaction ^ up there I really would like to try the lipstick by drew berrymore looks so awesome and the moisturizer.

    Want to follow one another I follow back
    styleofdeath.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lipstick brand is Flower by Drew Barrymore! ♥_♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the actual name of the lipstick color? Love it!

    ReplyDelete