All about pantyfly.com ♡

Hey girls I wanted to tell you about this company i've been working with lately. I've been showing you guys a couple of monthly subscriptions and quite a few of you have been telling me you love them! So heres another one for those of you who like them! So like I said, pantyfly is a monthly subscription so you pay one price to get the product every month! Pantyfly is super amazing because they send you a couple of name brand undies every month! I just recently got my first package and I was thinking about taking pictures, but then I was like.. meh... I probably shouldn't. I might later on I probably will!


There are two different packages that you can choose from. Obviously not everyone likes wearing the same type of undies so here are the two you can pick from


"The barely there membership"
This is the package that I got and I got two American Apparel undies! I was really shocked because they are amazing quality. 

"Sleek and sexy membership"
I was going to get this membership because the modern briefs are my fave but I didn't like the hi cut ones ; - ;


For one month, its $7 
For three months, its $15
For one year, its $55

Pantyfly is perfect for all us girls who are addicted to buying really adorable undies! I always find myself spending over $50 at Victoria's secret, but this keeps my obsession down a bit. Plus, its a nice surprise in the mail! Let me know in the comments if you like these monthly subscriptions.
 Also, don't forget to follow me on twitter, tumblr, and instagram 


4 comments :

  1. This is actually a great idea! I'm gonna check it out!!! Thanks for posting girlll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I always spend over $50 at Victoria's Secret too just on underwear...Empties out my wallet so quickly! T-T
    Thank you for all these monthly subscriptions! They're the best :D

    http://crown-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up, I can't wait to get them! I'll do a review on my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where on earth do you find these "monthly subscription" sites??!!! :D :D :D TOO AWESOME! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete