Windsor bike review ♡



 Finally! The long awaited bike review. I got this bike around two weeks ago and put everything together myself with the help of my boyfriend. First off i'm going to say that a couple of pieces are missing off my bike that are supposed to be on, but I forgot to put them back on before I took the pictures. I got this bike from bikesdirect for $329. 


This is the whole view of the bike. I absolutely love that its pink. I don't really like the brown color on the saddle and grips though :c I'm going to change them to white!





I took my bike out for the first time today and it worked perfectly. I love it so much! It was really worth the money. The only bad thing I have to say about it is that the saddle is a little uncomfortable but thats okay because im planning to change it anyways. It came packaged really well and came with everything I needed to put it together. It even came with extra reflectors and a little bike bell. I ordered a little white basket for it on amazon so once I change everything on it i'll show you guys again! I'm sorry that this post isn't super long. I don't know too much about bikes so I can't really tell you all the inside scoop kinda stuff on it, but it works amazing and the color is amazing and everything is just good. I'm really happy with it! the company also even gave me free shipping so it was perfect. If you have any questions, just ask!


5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I'm so glad it's up, this is such a pretty bike! Maybe in the future can you do posts about your bike riding adventures! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is such a cute bike!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When it's white it'll be Sanrio themed

    ReplyDelete