Why you shouldn't buy from sassyNpunk



So if you've never heard of sassyNpunk, bottom line its a store that sells a whole bunch of "kawaii" stuff (cringe at the thought of saying kawaii seriously -___-*) Anyways, she sells things of that nature at really high prices (in my opinion at least) and recently theres been a big controversy  regarding the shop owner Leyla, I had no idea any of this was going on until today I was on tumblr and I saw a big long post about Sassynpunk and I was like hm, she's emailed me before, and I took a look and I was horrified. I hate to do this, but i'm going to share some of the things I found. I'm unclear about how popular this shop really is, but she claims she makes thousands, and says that people revleaing her true nature isn't going to change the amounts of money she makes from sales all over the place. I'm going to share some of the things I found with you. They will be censored for curse words/full names. None of these screenshots were taken by me (just to be clear) 





(animal cruelty is terrible but come on..)




(these comments were being made about girls who dress in Gyaru (gal) This style of clothing/lifestyle is not everyone's cup of tea, but it is very popular in Japan. Which is weird to me, since it seems like a lot of her products are targeted towards Japan related products/ Japanese brands. If you'd like more information on the Gyaru style you can click here


As someone who is very into Japanese street fashion, a shop owner who targets her whole shop around Japanese products bashing, a very popular style is horrendous to me. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have to say they look as if they have "brain damage" That actually really bothers me because people who do have brain damage/ special needs shouldn't be portrayed to in a horrible way. Anyways, on to everything else she has said. Not only has she called girls "creatures" she  now tells her potential/old customer that she wants to slit her throat. I'm not sure, maybe its just me but if I ran a business I wouldn't respond to anyone by threatening them via facebook.. I wouldn't do that in any situation at all! She says she's racking up thousands of dollars because of so many people bringing traffic to her site, but I doubt it, honestly. 

On top of all of this, she's a sailor moon product scammer too?! heres a little snippet I found on tumblr that i found very interesting to add to this post.


That Etsy seller MercuryHenshin has been confirmed as Mary Walker/Pixelmari/etc, a notorious scammer in the Sailor Moon community. With sassyNpunk’s store using the same exact images AFTER that fact (sassyNpunk’s update about the Sailor Moon stuff on Feb 13th, 2013, versus MercuryHenshin’s first Star Locket sale on Oct 17th, 2012) I just can’t help but be super suspicious. -Tumblr user obviousthrowawayacct

Here are side to side pictures of the products


Buyer beware of sassynpunk, you should take your business elsewhere, honestly her shop does not have anything original or special that you can't get anywhere else. Its overpriced, and the owner does not care about her customers/fans one bit. Until she turns herself around I am stamping this shop with DISAPPROVAL in my book!

21 comments :

  1. I can't believe all the mean comments she posted, thats just awful. :( Thank you Jasmine for letting us know all of this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it terrible? I hate to post things like this, i love to keep my blog positive but i dont want all of you to (possibly) waste your money on someone who is rude, and doesn't care about you!

      Delete
  2. My friend was about to order off sassynpunk so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Jasmine, you are just so wonderful and thoughtful to all your followers. I Thank you for that! I was quite aggregated with her choice of words towards her customers. I adore the gyaru/ lolita style and it really takes allot of guts for it to be a part of your life style. Im verry proud of the girls who has tbe courage to be themselves. To all the girls out there, love yourself always ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. DISNEY sells her stuff?! wow, I'd love to see what they'd think if they saw this....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a lie. i Doubt disney would sell handmade products from a girl who only glues/applies them together. She probably sells disney stuff (which is easy to do.. you just buy whole sale)

      Delete
    2. Disney DOES NOT sell her stuff. I am positive of it. Disney has very strict rules that all vendors must abide by at all times. As well as drug and background checks. On top of that she would have to have a couple hundred at least ready and made each and every week to be able to sell there. If she was with Disney we could have Disney's lawyer after her butt in no time. They do not like their vendors to be compromised in any way negative.

      Delete
  5. fortunately I have never liked sassyNpunk 'cause of the overpriced stuff, which is sad because there are some cool stuff there. But thank you for informing me that she doesn't deserve my money anyways :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't believe the language she uses and how she talks to and treats people who could be potential customers for her. Surely uf Disney sell her items and they see her talking in this manner or any other company to be fair, surely they would stop stocking her items and not associate themselves with her.
    Hopefully others will see this post though, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's seems like she's either 1) too young to realize how ridiculous she's acting or 2) is old enough to realize but doesn't value anything besides money. I hadn't heard of this until now but looking at her tumblr/facebook and all that stuff, I'd say the best thing to do is ignore her.

    The worst thing you can do to someone is make them irrelevant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw all of this on tumblr too.
    She seems very pretentious. I just can't believe the way she is acting! It's totally over-the-top and doesn't really make sense.

    She better be careful with what she says for her own sake.

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so RUDE too! Like it's not cool at all to do this in the first place but when Tiffany Trinh tried apologizing to her for putting her on the spot and told her this would go away if she apologized maturely on her tumblr but all Tiffany got was "LOL >.<" and it's so... angering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for voicing this out Jasmine! Everybody needs to know, she of all people do not deserve customers especially when she;s bashing on the fashion her shopped is heavily based and influenced on.

    Also, did you hear, her store's facebook page got deleted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made a lot of typos wow im sorry LOL
    It's just the intensity and anger just omg

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a shop owner myself this is horrible! Who would ever treat their customers like this? Karma will get to this girl sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you run her website through one of those 'what is my website worth' calculators, the results are laughable. i seriously doubt she's making thousands while only getting a hundred or so hits a day...

    http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/sassynpunkboutique.com
    http://www.mywebsiteworth.com/site/sassynpunkboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i almost bought from her!! thank you so much for this wow <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wonder if she realizes that Richard Ramirez, her friend apparently, is dead. But whatnot, I feel sorry for her. To have this much hatred toward something can really only reflect the self hate she has for herself that she is sending to others. Nobody deserves to be spoken to the way she speaks, and more than not people like this tend to be the kind who are either abused at home or just bratty and spoiled. Either way, she needs to start acting like an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shop and social media seem to have dissappeared now, I hope this means the drama caught up with her. A bad attitude = bad business!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I think the shop is closed now. She needs her ass beat or socked in her rapid ignorant mouth. Just a good ol fashioned country ass kicking. To me she created business suicide for herself. So failure on her part.

    ReplyDelete