What I got at Mitsuwa (haul) ♡


So yesterday I went to Mitsuwa in San Diego (where I live) and people always ask me what I buy so I figured i'd make a blog post about all the things I usually buy when I go! If you're unsure of what Mistuwa is, its an asian market where I live. There are a lot of different mitsuwas all over the place so you should check and see if there is one near you!



The first drink I bought was this apple juice, I usually get a smaller bottle thats a sparkling apple juice, but I wanted to try something different so I got this one and its REALLY good! It doesn't have a very natural apple flavor though, more of a candy apple. But its still yummy!



Another drink I got is the melon soda, I always pick up melon soda when I go here because I cant find it anywhere else ; - ; this one in particular is amazing. I don't even like soda that much at all, but I love this kind. Look at that pug in space on the back of the bottle, look at how happy he is. I'm happy for that pug.


The last drink I got was this honey and lemon juice, this one is pretty simple (packaging wise) and is the same all around. I got this because my throat kind of hurts and honey and lemon is really good for you when you're sick! I just tried some of this, and its really good. Its not too overpowering. 


Yay! Now on to candy, this is one of my favorite candies EVER~ Not only is it super cute, but it tastes really good! Its chocolate biscuits that look like mushrooms :3 Last time I bought this my boyfriend and I literally fought over who got the last bag of them.


Hands down, the best chocolate ever. I usually buy about 4-5 of these when I go to Mitsuwa but i'm trying not to eat candy ; - ;


Favorite gummies! These are chocolate covered strawberry gummies. They also have other flavors like grape and cherry I believe. I always buy these no matter what. I'm honestly addicted to them. I'm eating them right now hehehheh.


And lastly, I got this really cute notebook! I've been looking for a simple notebook like this and it  has my favorite character on it so I had to get it. I got this in the bookstore section in Mitsuwa. 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

i hope you guys enjoyed this little haul type thing from Mitsuwa! A lot of people have been asking me why i'm watermarking my pictures now, and it's because some people have been being naughty and stealing my posts on here for their own blog. *tsk tsk* I hope it doesn't bother you too much! Let me know in the comments what your favorite thing is!



8 comments :

  1. Ooh I really like those gummy choco things too! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Mitsuwa near me. Seems like an awesome store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I really like your blog, i'm just starting out with mine and i'm trying to spread the word about it. Do you mind checking it out? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that candy too - the one that looks like mushrooms. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute haul! I love foreign candy and drinks!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should really try soda/ramune candies! They're almost always good. I also love those chocolate koala snacks C:
    ===
    ofdistantdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute blog x3 i just read the whole thing *follow's*
    I love to try out new foreign foods especially sweets and drinks :D

    ReplyDelete