What I did today 3/10/13 ♡




I randomly ended up going to the beach today with my boyfriend! I was really excited because I thought I was just going to have a lazy sunday and I love, love, love going to the beach. I was actually on tinychat when he asked me if I wanted to go so everyone that was there helped me pick out my outfit! My dress is from h&m, my cardi is thrifted, and my bag is from modcloth!





I want to sunset cliffs in OB. Basically its just really huge cliffs next to the ocean and its kind of scary ; - ; I ran all the way to the edge of the cliff and my boyfriend got so worried it was cute c': he was super scared of going towards the end though since he's scared of heights. 


After we went to look at the ocean, we went to pizza port! Once of my boyfriend and i's favorite pizza places ever~. We had gluten free fresh tomato/ bacon pizza :3 




After eating we went to this really cool antique shop that is super big and has all these cool stuff like jewelry, clothes, books, basically just everything you can think of! A lot of the jewelry is really on trend but I don't think I could pull it off >.< 


This was super short but a lot of you have been asking for me to post more about what I do on a day to day basis so I hope you enjoy! ^o^ Leave comments below of what you'd like to see me blog about next!



6 comments :

  1. I think you should do a make-up tutorial! (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely dress! ♥ Beautiful photos too. I wish the weather was like that here. You should post more about your days out or the jewellery that you like. I enjoy reading about it. ^^

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is the most gorgeous shade of purple ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking cute! I wish it was summer, I'm sick of this cold.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your outfit. It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete