Tips for people just getting started with blogspot ♡


Are you new to blogspot and want a few pointers?! I'm going to give you some! Please keep in mind that these are all in my opinion and in no way, shape, or form have to listen to any of them. I hope that these help some of you. I'll try my best to answer all the questions in the comments.

  Customizing your blog  
Once you sign up, the first thing you'll want to do is customize your blog of course! You can completely make it your own. Although, if you are not familiar with HTML and coding this might be a bit difficult. But you can always google some tutorials to learn some basic HTML.
Here is the current layout for my blog for those of you who were wondering. The above photo shows you that you can completely customize the look and feel of your blog. You can play around with everything to make sure its just right.

Here is the current layout for my blog for those of you who were wondering. The above photo shows you that you can completely customize the look and feel of your blog. You can play around with everything to make sure its just right.  


Here are some more examples of things you can customize on your new blog.

 Creating your audience  
Nobody wants to speak to an empty room right? Starting a new blog can be hard because your day to day audience might be weak. But posting links to your blog on your social networking sites and sharing it with your friends can help! It's also a wise choice to write about things that are relevant to you, and others. If you are creating a blog about a certain topic, make sure the things you are writing about are relevant to the topic!

  Be original  
Creating original content is key. Try your best to show your own personal style through your blog.

  Upload frequently  
If you don't upload frequently your followers might lose interest and stop checking your blog. If you update about once a day it will keep people coming back!

  Make things as easy as possible  
Lets face it, sometimes people can be... not that bright. Make sure the layout you choose is user friendly . Make sure all the links to find you on other websites are clear and readable.

 Have fun, and don't worry  
Don't worry about the amount of followers you have, or how "popular" you are. Blog about what you love, and what interests you and everything will be okay! It doesn't matter if you have one follower, or ten thousand followers be happy that someone enjoys what you have to say.


9 comments :

  1. These are some really great tips, thank you. I've just started blogging again, and I'd love if you could check my blog out. It'd mean so much to me!
    ♡♡♡
    ofdistantdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE TIPS ARE SO HELPFUL THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG XO ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tips are incredibly helpful! Ugh, thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tips! I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. My blog is pretty new, but I'm so happy with it. ♥ I love the layout which I created myself (so proud). Thanks for the tips.

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you posted this! I JUST made a blogger today and I'm still trying to work my way around it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please check out my blog it would mean so much! Www.thatsangelique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This helps a lot thanks! I'm starting my own blog about overweight fashion, tips, and advice along with makeup and trendy obsessions! This article helps Cuzco everything is confusing at first T_T

    ReplyDelete