Small haul ♡


So a couple of days ago Angelica and I met up and went shopping! For those of you who don't know, she is the owner of tokyo hardcore. Shes super sweet and nice. We went to fashion valley mall in San diego!


and this is what I wore yesterday, my cardi is from modcloth, my top is from h&m, my skirt is from american apparel, and my shoes are from modcloth. 





So we ended up going to american apparel and I found this really cute purple crop top. I'm not sure how im going to wear it yet though! :c


I also picked up this super cute shirt/high wasited skirt in this perfect floral, great for spring! I went to forever 21 and found a really cute mirror as well. I love it! It was cracked so I got a discount, heh heh heh.



While I was with Angelica, she gave me the cutest stuff from her shop tokyo hardcore! This was one of the shirts, its my absolute favorite to work out/ do yoga in. The fit is loose and comfortable. 


Isnt this beanie super cute?! I LOVE IT! its pastel pink and says stay cute all across it, its perfect for those of you still having cold weather c:


And lastly I got frilly socks, because frilly socks are cool.


10 comments :

  1. Everything from Tokyo Hxc looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cotton On & Tokyo HxC, you didn't watermark! It'll be on tumblr with 305417 notes in 46 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dresses! :]

    http://writinginreverse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tokyo HxC's stuff looks so adorable! Lovely little haul!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tokyo hardcore stay cute sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of her! She got to hang out with you! ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post ^-^


    http://perksofagirl.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pieces! Making me want summer! <33

    Tosin, The Apostles

    ReplyDelete