Sanrio goodies ♡



The Sanrio store in San francisco was super sweet and sent me the cutest care package! When I got it in the mail I was so excited! I wanted to take pictures of all of the packing and everything but I was too excited and forgot ; - ; 


Here are some more details on the photo above. I absolutely love the plushies. They are super cute! I'm also eating all that candy right now >.< and I haven't even eaten breakfast!


Aren't those pencil toppers the cutest thing ever? I'm going to put them on my eyebrow pencils and eyeliner pencils. They also sent me a super cute little twin stars ring! (im wearing it right now c':)


Eeeee! Look at how cute these lolli's are! They look like they would be in an anime or something!


I'm going to use this bag as my new work bag! Its really adorable, and simple. I like that a lot! I'm a sucker for tote bags. 


This is my favorite thing EVER! I've actually been on the hunt for a laptop bag and this one is perfect for just that. I love my melody! Its also big enough to carry books and things ^o^


 And my new favorite mug! Its REALLY big compared to my other mugs and I love it because I always end up making two cups of tea, and now I don't have to! I have sleepy time tea in there right now :3 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thank you so much Sanrio San Francisco! 
Are you guys ready for a Sanrio giveaway?! Let me know in the comments what your favorite thing is in this blog post and a giveaway will be coming up soon! Also tell me what your favorite Sanrio characters are. Mine are, My melody, Little twin stars, Pom pom purin, and Cinamoroll.

 Follow the Sanrio store in San Francisco  




24 comments :

  1. :D You lucky gal. So much cute goodies. I love the tote bag and the bunny plush. Adorableee.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plushies and the totes are my fav! I love the mug too and the pencil toppers. Beeeeeyond cute. Can't wait for the giveaway! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mug! Soooo cute!

    And I adore Tuxedo Sam, he's not as popular as most other characters, but he's been making a comeback!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the plushies and bags are my favorite c: my favorite characters are hello kitty, purin, my melody and cinnamoroll

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite things are the mug and the bags!
    My favorite characters are Cinamoroll, My Melody, Pom Pom Purin, and Rilakkuma :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tote bags and the plushies! My favorite characters are Cinamoroll, My Melody and Kuromi (=

    ReplyDelete
  7. The candy is definitely my favorite, I'm a sucker for cute candy. My favorite characters are Little Twin Stars and Chococat c:

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favs are Pom Pom Purin and My Melody c:

    ReplyDelete
  9. The plushies and mug are so cute! My favorite characters are Hello Kitty and Mimmy.

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so lucky! Everything is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite was the pencil toppers but everything is just way beyond cute! I'm excited for you! & my favorite Sanrio characters are:Little twin stars, Pom pom purin, and Cinamoroll <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. The My Melody tote is to die for <3__<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorites are Hello Kitty, ChocoCat, Pom Pom Purin, Charmy Kitty, Badtz Maru, Penguin Sam, and ya c:

    ReplyDelete
  14. MY favorite items were the cinamoroll plushie and the my melody bag! my faves are hello kitty, charmmy kitty, and cinamoroll!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love the cinamoroll plushie so much :3 Also, my favorite characters would have to be Hello Kitty, Cinamoroll, and Chococat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really cute! I was wondering though, how do you get a care package from sanrio? c:

    ReplyDelete
  17. the mug is absolutely adorable * _____ *
    my faves are: My Melody, Twin Stars, Pochacco, and Cinnamoroll

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gosh i want that my melody tote bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite characters are Purin, Chococat, Cinnamaroll, and Pochacco. :3 Also, my favorite things in the blog post are the pencils, mug, and the totes. Awe, yes yes cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wahhhh cinnnamoroll stuff! i'm so jelly, but i'm happy for you girl! :'D this is so sweet of sanrio.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would murder in cold blood for the little twin stars ring omg???
    my favorite characters are little twin stars, my melody, hello kitty, cinamoroll, and tuxedo sam!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I lovee the cinnamoroll plush! My favorite is cinnamoroll, chococat, and my melody :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favourite thing is the mug! I love big cups since that means I don't have to refill. My favourite Sanrio characters are Cinnamoroll, My Melody, and Hello Kitty :3

    ReplyDelete