My favorite lipsticks ♡



Lipsticks are my favorite things to collect and test out. I love all the different brands and colors so i wanted to show my favorites with you! I really hope you all enjoy this post because my arm is now a very strange shade of red/pink.




Mac lipsticks are super pigmented and last a pretty long time, but they can be expensive. I don't tend to buy a lot of mac lipsticks but these are my favorites. I'm not too sure if you can still buy "betty bright" though!



Revlon has amazing lipsticks for cheap. If you're on a budget you should try out some revlon lipsticks. My boyfriend actually picked out the "wink for pink" color and he was right to do so! The "cupcake color is also a lip butter which is basically a chapstick with a color tint. It's great!



The tony moly bunny bars are super cute. The red is a perfect beginning red lip for people wanting to use red lipstick. I also included the lush lipgloss because its pretty sheer like these colors. One the lip it gives a very frosty pink color.


I totally forgot to take a swatch photo of this lavender lipstick but its by the brand Color riche. I've never heard of them before, but I bought it last night and I already love it. It has a very light almost pink/purple color!



I hope this helped out some of you looking to try out some new colors! If you liked this sort of post and want to see some similar ones with different kinds of makeup, just let me know! xoxo ^o^

8 comments :

  1. the colour riche balm is by l'oreal paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty Bright is gorgeous! I love the Archie's collection, I have Boyfriend Stealer xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are such beautiful colours !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel is my favourite from what I can see, the colour looks so rich and is a gorgeous shade!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kind of post! Could you maybe do one with blushers/eyeliners? :3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Now I have to go out and buy... all... of.. them... Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please do one on eyeshadows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great article, I was very impressed about it, wish you would have stayed next share
    Facebook Lite

    ReplyDelete