Most played music on iTunes this month ♡



Album: Good kid, m.A.A.d city
Artist: Kendrick Lamar 

Favorite songs:
Bitch don't kill my vibe
Poetic justice 
Money trees
Now or never



Album: Tigers jaw
Artist: Tigers jaw
(Very sad they announced their hiatus) 

Favorite songs:
Chemicals 
Never saw it coming 
Plane Vs. tank Vs. submarine  
The sun



Album: Under soil and dirt
Artist: The story so far

Favorite songs:
Mt. Diablo 
Four years
Quicksand
Daughters



Album: Suburbia i've given you all and now i'm nothing
Artist: The wonder years 

Favorite songs:
Came out swinging
Local man ruins everything 
My life as a pigeon  
Hoodie weather
And now i'm nothing

Album: College dropout
Artist: Kayne west

Favorite songs:
The new workout plan
Slow jamz
Family business
Jesus walks
Graduation day



Album: Deja entendu
Artist: Brand new

Favorite songs:
Okay I believe you, but my tommy gun don't
The boy who blocked his own shot
The quiet things no one ever knows 
Good thing to know that if I ever need attention all I have to do is die
Jaws theme swimming

2 comments :

  1. Kanye West & Kendrick Lamar, you are hella dope .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful taste in music!

    ps I'm almost positive it's Plane vs Tank vs Submarine :)

    ReplyDelete