Modcloth order ♡


I've been super excited to get this order because of the lovely mint shoes! I fell in love with them when I saw them on the modcloth website. I haven't really worn them out yet because I got everything is afternoon and I worked today, but I tried them on and they fit perfectly.


And here are the shoes in all their beautiful glory! Aren't they adorable? When you're wearing them they are super light, and breathable. I can't wait until I can wear them out!


Here are some up close details of the shoes. The mint color is a true mint, not darker at all. Whenever I buy pastel colored clothing I get worried that its a darker shade of what I really wanted. 


The shoes also came with another pair of laces that are just regular round mint laces which is nice if you don't like the frilly ones. I have absolutely no complaints about the shoes at all. The only thing I would note is that they are a little bit wide on me. I wear a size 7 1/2 in vans, and usually wear an 8. I ordered an 8 and it fits great!


And the other thing I ordered was this adorable pastel cardi. I loved it because of the lace collar. I was worried that this was going to be too thin and bad quality but wow, i'm impressed its pretty thick and feels durable. The lace is also of amazing quality. Now all I have to do is change the buttons out for hearts and i'm good to go! I ordered this in a medium because I wanted it to fit a little bit loose and I was happy I did because it fits perfectly.

 
Overall i'm really happy with my purchase from modcloth. I order from them all the time and they never fail to disappoint. The shoes were $34.99 and the cardi was 42.99. I also have a $15 off coupon for you guys! When you sign up under this link you get $15 off your first purchase, and I get $15 off my next purchase! Super neat right?!

 I want $15 off!  


9 comments :

  1. Those shoes a so adorable and I love the cardigan too. Good picks <3

    Xo CeeCee

    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god those shoes are PERFECT! Gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shoes;)X all colours are so pretty.


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely clothes, they're so vintage looking! Both items are such lovely colours!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pastel colours and lace/frills! The perfect combination.

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want the shoes! They're so pretty, teehee :) I think at the bottom, you meant "They never disappoint" ;)

    http://sharetocare-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i clinked on the link for the discount but it just sends me to the new arrivals :c so i click on what i want to buy and nothing, no $15 off... ; - ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lace detail on the shoe is cute !

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cardigan is so flipping gorgeous.
    But those shoes are what I'm craving. I need to get a pair ASAP.

    lullatoned.

    ReplyDelete