March glossybox ♡



I got my March glossy box yesterday and I was so happy! If you don't know what glossy box is, its basically a box of high end products send to you monthly! I love the idea of monthly boxes because its really fun getting things in the mail every month. Glossy box is one of my favorites because sometimes they send you full size high end products!


This is everything I got in this months glossy box, plus a gift certificate for $40 at Prestiche! I've never bought anything from them before so i'm excited to use that. 


One of the first things that caught my eye was this cheek/lip tint. I love cheek and lip stuff so I opened this up really quickly and tried it out! I've never heard of this brand before but I really enjoyed the packaging.


I wanted to show you guys a swatch and oh my god, when i put this on my hand it felt so weird because it looked like blood! Doesn't it look like blood?! I wish you guys could have seen my face. 


Well anyways, when I rubbed it around it looked a lot more natural. The colorful is beautiful. This would look really pretty with a natural look since its pretty much the color your cheeks get when you blush! This would also look adorable as a natural lip. 


The thing i'm probably the most excited about is this soap, because you guys know how much I love soaps and such! I can't really say much about this because I haven't used it yet (I wanted to take a picture) but its really pretty and smells lovely. 


Next thing is some hairspray, I don't ever buy hairspray but I always feel like I need some to carry around in my bag so this is perfect for that. Now I don't have to go and buy some!


EYELINER! I was literally going to go buy a pencil eyeliner today, and now I don't have to! This full size eyeliner is great! It also has little shimmers in it! I wanted one to put on my lower eyelashes. 


I tried to take a picture where you could see the glitter but i failed horribly. 


Heres a swatch of the eyeliner, I also swiped my fingers over it and it didn't budge at all! I'll be using this every day until I run out.


If you've been wanting to try out different makeup brands but don't know where to start glossybox is a really great place to start. They theme their boxes for every holiday/season so its great. I even got a 40 dollar giftcard in my glossybox this month, thats TWICE as much as the box itself even cost! If you want to get started with glossybox click below! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


1 comment :

  1. That rose soap looks amazing! Such a lovely package!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete