How to use, and shop on ebay ♡



A lot of people tell me that they are scared to use ebay because they are scared of getting scammed, and they just don't know how to use it so today i'm going to help some of you out! Ebay has tons of cute things for cheap. A phone case you'd buy at a mall you could easily find on ebay for a couple of dollars. You can also buy korean/japanese makeup too! wee! 



Okay so the first thing you're going to want to do when you start using ebay is make an account, obviously. Ebay is 100% safe and reliable to put your address/card info/paypal into, so don't worry about that! Anyways, once you sign up you can search for literally anything you want! For an example, I typed in "cute iphone case"



Once you type in what you're looking for tons and tons of results will come up. I would recommend buying from top rated sellers, top rated sellers are have a reputation of having good service, fast shipping, and are just good all around. Most top rated sellers have 99-100% feedback. I would never buy anything from someone who has less than 98% feedback. So pick what you want, and make sure they are either A) A top rated seller or B) Have 99-100% feedback.


So as an example I picked out these simple polka dotted cases! The total price is $2.89 and if I were to buy this it would get here on thursday! That is really good. This item also comes with free shipping which is always a plus. This seller is ALSO a top rated seller! I underlined all the things you should look for when buying something. Sometimes some things will take a bit longer to ship because they are coming from all around the world! If you are not willing to wait a couple of weeks, you can always refine your search for sellers inside your country. 


 Before buying from someone I typically check out their feedback, this is what the sellers feedback looks for the phone case! You can find their feedback by clicking on the numbers next to their username. 

So when you're about to pay, its going to look like this! But with your info of course, make sure to double check all of your information to see if its correct. I have my account connected to paypal because if something does happen with your order (for example) if I bought this phone case, and the time comes and goes for when i'm supposed to get it, I can report the purchase through paypal and they will resolve it for me, and I will get my money back either from the seller, or paypal. Ebay also offers this service with their ebay buyer protection. If there is a problem with your order at all, you can contact them and they will refund you. If there happens to be a problem with your order, like it comes broken, scratched, or anything of that nature you can message the seller and they can attempt to refund you, or send you a new product. If you're working with a top rated seller, they will respond to you pretty quickly! Once you press confirm and pay, you are obligated to pay for this item, or the seller can report your account and your ebay account can deleted by ebay. So if you buy something, pay right away! 


 Here are some random things i've bought recently over ebay! I really hope this post helps you and if you have any questions you can leave them in the comment section below and ill do my best to get back to you  

4 comments :

  1. Those lanterns you ordered are so pretty & fun! We released some when my husband & I got married ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this!!!♥
    Awesome post; I'll go shopping on Ebay now... eheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. very helfpull post for those who can not yet know how to use ebay. :) would you like to follow eachother through GFC/bloglovin? let me know! :) very good blog.
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this concept but it doesn't seem to be on Auction web sites.ie yet? When you go to Auction web sites.com it performs but only if everything is in US money which is a bit annoying! I wish they carry it to Auction web sites.ie cos like I said its an amazing idea! Especially being able to see other individuals choose who have identical style/likes that you do! Shopping eBay

    ReplyDelete