Etude house review ♡



I ordered this Etude house "Goodbye pore ever pore primer stick" on ebay. Since where I live there are no vendors that sell Etude house. Basically what this is, is photoshop in a stick. Wherever you have big pores/noticeable pores you rub it on there and its smooths everything out. It looks like a blur effect on your face, so that way when you put on your makeup it looks a lot smoother. 


This is what the stick looks like without the cap on. It comes out clear on your skin so you don't have to worry about getting the right color. I've used this for the past week. I have not broke out or anything! I haven't noticed that it has helped keep my makeup on longer, but I have noticed that it helps my makeup go on smoother. You can even tell by touching it with your fingertip it makes you skin soft! I'm absolutely loving this product right now. 



9 comments :

  1. Aww I'm so upset that I didn't see anything about this product earlier! My mom was in Korea for a couple of weeks and she brought back a bunch of products. I'll definitely remember this one though for future shopping.
    ♡♡♡
    ofdistantdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any before and after photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually purchased the tube form and it came in the mail literally yesterday! I'm writing on a review on my blog later on as well :) The stick form looks so much cuter than the tube :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been dying to try Etude for a while~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love etude's skincare range, will definitely have to try this

    http://foxtalesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a guy I have marks on my face I don't wear make up! But if I used this would it make my skin look free of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. But wouldn't it block your pores? :c I might buy it, but I don't know.

    ReplyDelete