50 facts about me ♡



 My name is actually April! My middle name is Jasmine blu.
♥ I was born on June 2, 1993. That makes me a Gemini.
 I love cats, but i'm allergic to them.
 I've been dyeing my hair since I was in 6th grade, thats 9 years! (woah)
 I absolutely love salty foods.
 I have the weakest/softest heart ever.
 I'm really, really scared of the dark. I have FOUR night lights in my room.
 I can lick my elbow.
 I have two tattoos.
 Avocados are my favorite thing, ever!
 My favorite color is anything pastel and the colors of the ocean.
 My favorite video game is The legend of Zelda.
 I've lived in California my whole life.
 I've been in two places at once before!
 I want to travel all around the world.
 I have a problem with collecting things. Whenever I like something i'll buy tons of it.
 I want to be a wedding photographer someday.
 I have a huge obsession with lush.
 I dont like spicy food.
 Before I go to sleep I have to drink a ton water
 I used to have a bird when I was little but he flew away and I cried for 6 months about it.
 When I was in middle school I cut my hair to my shoulders and the second I did it I hated it.
 I've been blonde before.
 My weakeness is a cute guy in a suit.
 Whenever i'm sad I take a bath and I feel a lot better.
 My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
 I have a huge girl crush on Selena Gomez.
 I've had the same phone number since I was in 6th grade.
 My favorite animals are sea and arctic animals
 When I saw blink 182 live, I cried.
 When its hot outside my skin gets really cold, when its cold my skin gets really warm.
 I love lemonade.
 I stay up until 4-8am every day.
 I've always wanted to go to canada.
 I was a camp counselor for two years.
♥ I have a huge phobia of being stabbed.
♥ I'm terrible at math.
♥ I love the smell of pencils.
♥ I love being on airplanes.
♥ I get really sleepy in cars, and almost always fall asleep.
♥ I hate cold weather more than anything.
♥ I have naturally curly hair.
♥ I know how to skateboard, surf, snowboard, roller skate, ride a bike, and skim board. (not very good.. but...)
♥ I have two trophies one for ballet, and one for winning person of the year (wat..)
♥ When i'm sad I clean anything I can find.
♥ If everything fails in my life, i'm going to become a kindergarden teacher.
♥ I've been to Las vegas a billion times, I love it so much.
♥ I'd probably still be really sad and depressed if it wasn't for all the amazing followers (aka my besties) that I have.
♥ I have a secret crush on Justin beebs.
♥ I did ballet for four years.
♥ I have no whole siblings.
♥ When I was younger I had two surgeries on both of my ears because they were not working correctly.
♥ I eat my chicken nuggets with a strange mixture of ketchup and ranch.
♥ I love eating raw carrots with ketchup.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
I think that was a little more than fifty but whatever! I hope this post helped you guys learn a little more about me. I want you guys to post a 50 facts about me, too! If you do it you can leave the link to your blog (tumblr/blogspot/whatever) and i'll check them all out! If you don't want to do that, leave me a comment if we have anything in common, i'd love to hear from you guys. 

17 comments :

  1. Aww, this is perfect!

    You'll become a wedding photographer someday, Jasmine! Keep working hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of pencils too....hahahahah, so weird <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please do a video of you licking your elbow it would be so fabulous!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clean when I'm sad too! :O Idk what it is...it just feels good. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! c: I did it..
    http://imaginelace.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a Libra, Libras are best friends with Geminins.
    I love love love cats, but ya I'm allergic. ;-;
    My mom works at an avocado company! If you become my best friend I'll give you a free FULL bag of avocados. c:
    I've lived in California my whole life too c:
    Selena Gomez is my girl crush too, she's such a sweetie. ;w;
    I suck at math, absolutely horrible at it. :c
    I don't retain body heat so I hate being cold. ;-;
    I have no whole siblings either ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://victoriavinci.blogspot.com/

    I decided to make one myself:3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im also afraid of the dark! I hate spicy food, my hair is also naturally curly, I hate math, I have two half sisters so I don't have any "whole" siblings either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's my 50 things! c:
    http://sabrawrna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. 50 facts about me! http://pastel-kitty.blogspot.ca/2013/03/50-facts-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made one! http://kimberlykyn.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my biggest weaknesses is avocados. I absolutely love them on sushi, burgers, just everything! I did a fifty facts a few days before you posted this, but it was actually the twenty-five things about me, like the one you did on your youtube channel. If you don't get the chance to read it, I completely understand. c:

    http://princesseaton.blogspot.com/2013/03/get-to-know-me-new-obsessions.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love sunflowers too! :D I also did a 50 facts about me
    http://samtans.blogspot.com ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to travel the world too ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a total cleaner when I'm sad too! :) Lovely blog by the way :) are you on bloglovin'? :)

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved reading this! You are just so amazing and awesome to me, so it was nice to get to know more about you! ◕‿◕✿ I made a 50 Things post as well (: I would absolutely LOVE if you were able to read it! x o x o 。♥‿♥。

    http://togepikisses.blogspot.com/2013/03/50-things-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete