New mac collection ♡

This collection is so super cute! Last night I ordered some super cute goodies and I cant wait to get them. I never really am an avid buyer of mac, unless they have a cute collection like this. When I get the stuff I bought i'll post some swatches for you if you guys would like to see! Everything below we're things that I ended up ordering (except for the palette... WAY too expensive for my taste :x I just think its super cute. The collection also has some cute accessories too like makeup bags, tote bags, makeup brushes (WANT SO BAD), and a cute mirror! This collection is available online and in stores so get it while it lasts! 







4 comments :

  1. AAAAH so cute! They are not released yet where I stay :/ Love the betty eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul - I can't wait to see your swatches ♡ Also, I'm jealous that you were able to get Betty Bright before it sold out! I'm crossing my fingers to pick that up in-stores next week n_n;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is so gorgeous! i cannot wait until it is released in the uk!
    http://accioabigail.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete