Cute app alert: Lineplay ♡


Lineplay is a super cute app thats almost exactly like the sims! You can visit other people's houses and message back and forth with them. I've been loving it so far. I already gave out all my invite codes (that you can get 1000 golds with) but when you download the game, you get your own invite code so you guys can exchange  those down in the comments! 







There are some screenshots from the game. I'm not sure if this is available on android, but I wanted to let you guys know so we could all play together!
   My username/ID is: Jasmineblu   

25 comments :

  1. There is an ap for android! But i've been having some connection issues with it plus it is slow.
    But it is verry cute and fun!
    My invite code is UH-0765-5805

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's available on Android in GooglePlay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my Invitation Code!! CM-3268-2501
    It is a really cute and wonderful app! It`s a great way to waste time and the music is just adorable it makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the cutest app android has ; u ;
    now only if they could get kawaii megu T^T

    INVITE CODE: MS-4386-0204

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I download this I will SO get addicted - this could be dangerous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel silly but i cant find my invitation code, can anyone tell me how to ;v;

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's under your Profile when you go to the Settings menu.
    Here's my invitation code: SZ-1685-4005

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've signed up! ♥

    My code is: TH-1749-8800

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it so much! My code is UU-0920-3203 !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just signed up. Please add me and I'll promise to accept you! ♡
    VL-3903-6402

    ReplyDelete
  13. My username is BrittyKitty

    My code: PG-3100-9800


    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. my code is KD-9817-6803 :D:D Lovely game<3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello!:-)
    I got this app as well & I love it!
    My code is JG-0723-6306
    lets be friends!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, if anyone would be willing to add my code :D
    RF-0370-6805

    ReplyDelete
  17. my code is FC-5259-0102! None of my spots are taken yet! C:

    ReplyDelete