Beach day! (photo book) ♡





So yesterday, 2/16/13 I went to the children's pool in La Jolla, California and it was super fun! Before we left I bought a disposable camera to take some pictures. I think i'm going to do this more often! I love the way the photos come out, I think more people should do this more often! I had such a lovely day, so if you'd like to see more from my trip, keep reading!


On our way to La Jolla there was so much traffic because it was so warm outside! It was the first time it was warm in a while, I really hope it stays like this because I miss summer so much.


We ate at whole foods before we went to the beach to eat and we got pizza, it was so super yummy ^o^ I also got this cute water bottle!




I thought this staircase was really cute, its what you take to get down to the sand/rocks! There was so many cute flowers everywhere and it made the setting perfect. While we were here we also saw a guy propose to his (soon to be) wife! They were right next to the water and they with all their friends, it was really adorable, she looked so happy ^o^ I wish the best to them!




I love La Jolla so much because the water is so clear! A lot of the beaches in San Diego are (kinda) dirty. In my opinion at least. Coronado, and La Jolla, are the cleanest! So if you are coming to San Diego for a vaction or something I would recommend going to either of those places! California is so pretty and I feel so blessed to live in such a wonderful place.



So this is the official children's pool, its called the children's pool because its supposed to be a safe place for kids to play in the ocean without rough waves being a danger to them, but then the seals came and now its under a shared policy and its under a law that the seals and humans share the beach. A lot of people argue that they should get rid of the seals, or get rid of the fact people can go onto the beach but personally, I think its wonderful that its shared. I think its cute for little kids to see the seals! When we went there was some babies and it was so adorable I nearly cried, You can see the seals in the picture above, near the wall, cute right?!






This is Julio! He was so close to us, just chillin' with us so I decided to name him. I hope he has a nice life. Before we left he was sticking his beak into water so hopefully he found some food.




These are some of the pretty flowers we saw, my boyfriend picked out the prettiest one he saw, he said ^o^ I put it in my hair throughout the day but then it got all bent up with the wind and stuff, so I took a picture of it so I could remember! Also, him tying my shoes, heheheh.


( can you find the animal in this picture?)




I had such a good day, I was kinda sad in the morning because I didn't get to buy my comic con tickets (wahhh ; - ;) I clicked the link at exactly 9 and I still didn't get in. So I was kinda having a fit, but having a beach day made everything better. Around the beach there was also some really cute shops and restraunts but I didn't really explore that area too much. I haven't been to the children's pool ever since I was little. Needless to say, I will be coming back! I'm loving these ~explore the world with me~ posts! Let me know in the comments if you like them too! ^o^ I hope you all have a nice night!

12 comments :

  1. Aw, I'm upset I didn't get comic con tickets either x_x

    San Diego is so beautiful as are you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Sloth (John) are so cute c: yes, I didn't know how much I'd enjoy these kinds of posts, please do more ^o^

    IG: @pastelbaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind of dispocible camera did you get? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. April your pictures came out beautifully! What kind of disposable camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe all of these were taken with a disposable camera. They're beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi april! i was wondering, what kind of disposable camera did you use? the photos are absolutely stunning!
    http://iomoo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the most adorable post ever omg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog!
    Your posts are so original and You seem so sweet and kindhearted!
    New follower here :)

    xx
    http://rachwillow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fine p[lace to got here. Sweet spot in La Jolla.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It seems like you had a great trip. The pictures are amazing and your dresses are adorable. I am also going for a trip and looking for Coach boots to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All very good points to note!!! Looking forward to seeing what is in the baggies.
    short formal dresses

    ReplyDelete