Twlight bath bomb review ♡



This bath bomb is called twilight. I have never used it before and I bought it yesterday and today when I came home from work I was so pooped that I thought i'd try it out. This is the description lush has for this bath bomb: "Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is our gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes colour like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away." and personally i'd say the description is spot on!


This is one of the bigger bombs from lush so it runs for about 6 dollars. But if you're willing to spend it really is worth it. I don't usually cut my bath bombs but if you are worried about it being too much you can cut them in half! I really love the fact that it has little stars and moon on it, it just makes it so much more adorable.


This is what the bath bomb looks like when its in the water! I didn't even know that there was going to be blue. It was pink for about two minutes and then a whole big splash of blue showed up and it was really really pretty. It also had some glitter in it that made it look like there was stars in my bath! 


This is what my whole bath looked like while the bath bomb was in the water (before the blue). It took about 10 minutes for it to completely melt into the water which is amazing because lush's bath bombs always seem to melt away so quickly. The smell was lovely and the color was AMAZING. It was a really lavender/blue with sparkles all over with some white fluffy bubbles so I felt like I was taking a bath in the sky. This is hands down one of my favorite bath bombs. The pictures don't do it justice at all! I really adore lush's big blue, but i'm 1000% sure this is my new favorite! Go ahead and try it out for yourself!

♡ 6.29 from LUSH Cosmetics ♡

6 comments :

  1. Wwow that is really beautiful!
    Lush always have amazing products.
    I spend forever playing in their stores keke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely try out this one next time! It looks amazing!

    lookitslinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. asdfghjlaskl how prettyyyy! I need to try this *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete