Solid shampoos from lush ♡

I've been dying to try some solid shampoo bars from lush and recently I went in store and I bought seanik (The blue one) and I fell absolutely in love with it. My hair is naturally curly and pretty thick on its own so it made my curls more defined and bouncy. If you have dull, flat hair I would recommend getting seanik! There are a ton of different solid shampoo's that lush offers and I was so interested by them. I was really worried that for the price ($10) I would use it once and it would melt away. I've used the seanik one four or five times now. It lathers up really really well and smells really great!

I wasn't sure if I wanted to take the whole thing into the shower so I ended up cutting it like i'm showing in the little gif below, and it turned really crumby and I kind of felt like it was a mistake but I just gathered all the crumbs in my hair and started rubbing it and it lathered up amazing and it got really bubbly. Just cutting off a tiny bit will be enough. I have really long hair and the amount I used was even too much. Don't worry if it turns into crumbs like I did! Its better than exposing it all to water. This way, it will last a lot longer!

If you have been looking to try out something new you should really try out some of these. Its really fun and different to use in the shower. You can get these online and in store at lush. If you try any of these out let me know how you like it! I recently just ordered the good karma solid shampoo just this afternoon online so once I get that in the mail in about a week i'll blog about that one too if you guys would like a review on how that one smells and works ^.^ 



10 comments :

  1. I just bought Seanik the other day and I'm in love with it too! I was iffy about how well it would lather and get my hair clean but I feel like although it's not as sudsy it leaves my hair cleaner! I just get the bar wet and rub it on my hair a few times, and I store it in a soap dish outside of my shower so it can dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can take the whole thing in the shower. It's really durable and still last for ages. Cutting it is probably a baad idea coz you might be using more product than needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try these but I'm scared I'll do it wrong and waste my money! They smell amaaaazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister had the karma komba and didn't like it so she gave it to me and I love it! It leaves your hair really clean and shiny. Also, you are suppose bring the whole bar in the shower when you use it, Don't worry it doesn't melt or wash away in the shower O heard that you can use these solid shampoo bars over 50 times!

    My blog: acolorfulcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh, I thought they were funky Macaroons at first, haha.
    I've never tried solid shampoos before, perhaps I'll go and pay Lush a visit soon.
    Thank you for sharing!

    http://nhyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought the blue one too, but I haven't used it jet :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used Godiva before which smells incredible (jasmine, it's heavenly!) but the best for me is Jumping Juniper because I have pretty greasy hair and when I started using this I was able to go a day in between hair washes which I haven't done in years c: love LUSH so much!

    If you get the time I'd be so grateful if you could check out my blog c:
    petitepossum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't cut them! They do not melt alway. Bring them into the shower with you as a whole bar, then take it out of the shower when you're finished and let it dry in a dry place. They can last for months that way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought a bar tin with mine (the square one, it's easier to take out that way) and I've used it for months! the person at the store told me they last at least 80 washes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to have seanik and I never cut it up. It lasted for about 3 months but I also would take it out of the shower after use and let it dry out. Definitely easier than cutting it!

    ReplyDelete